David Duke for President!

Would you vote for someone with this platform?

• Total voters
  • Banned
Imagine it wasn't David Duke do you agree with his platform? If it was some one else would you vote for some one with this platform?

• Banned
Not in your wildest dreams.

And there is no real reason for a rational person to watch your video, so I didn't.

Actually there is. Unless you watch the video don't waste a vote because you have no idea what his platform is about...He spans the entire political spectrum.

The Duke video you posted plus the site in your signature line [ kurreck ] show that you are, indeed, pro-Nazi. Duke used to wear a Nazi unform when attending LSU.

• Banned
The Duke video you posted plus the site in your signature line [ kurreck ] show that you are, indeed, pro-Nazi. Duke used to wear a Nazi unform when attending LSU.

I am pro nazi because I posted a link from a German who was never in the military in the Third Reich telling how life really was in Germany? Hm Stupidity at its best I suppose and Duke wore the Nazi uniform 1 time when protesting against the Chicago 7 and if you had ever read a book about him he regretted ever doing so.Would it kill ya to stay on topic?

I am not a CONservative thank you.

no, you're just a garden variety racist plotting to take over the world in between video games and masturbating and yelling upstairs to mom that she forgot to cut the crusts off your tuna sandwich.
AGAIN!!!

thanks for dropping by. :thup:

fuckwit

1. I don't play nor own a video game system or games
2. I don't need to masturbate I am married happily.
3. I live with my wife and children my mother lives 1200 miles away.
4. Don't disrespect tuna its awesome!

Umm that is not all of Dukes platform. The racist little faggot.

Ah well since you are obviously an expert on Dr. Duke why don't you fill us in on the rest of his platform please. Once again with the typical liberal/left wing name calling.

Forum List

Back