Dave Mustaine talks with Alex Jones.

hurt-quotes-for-a-friend-who-needs-your-encouragement.jpg

That's it. Scream, and then have a good cry. You'll feel better after.

Yes. Before I make any serious decisions about political problems, I always check to see what a member of Megadeath and Alex Jones have to say about it. Doesn't everybody?
You should learn to relax and have a more open mind about people and save your harsh judgements for the truly bad ones out there.

Alex Jones says there are shape shifting space aliens in our government. Sorry, but even though I do try to keep an open mind, I won't keep it so open till my brain falls out.
Don't forget Mars and the child sex ring there.

Yes. Before I make any serious decisions about political problems, I always check to see what a member of Megadeath and Alex Jones have to say about it. Doesn't everybody?
You should learn to relax and have a more open mind about people and save your harsh judgements for the truly bad ones out there.

Alex Jones says there are shape shifting space aliens in our government. Sorry, but even though I do try to keep an open mind, I won't keep it so open till my brain falls out.
Don't forget Mars and the child sex ring there.
I'm glad he's virtually unnoticed now. All he did was discredit the real conspiracies like the 9/11 and Oklahoma City inside jobs, Wikileaks information and the all the shadow government and deep state shenanigans..

Last edited:
Joe Rogan all but called him a paranoid schizophrenic to his face at one point
and hinting that he probably took too many hallucinogens or something at some time.
But I guess he sort of gets away with it without pissing him off, plus he's got Bravo there as backup if things get crazy.

Yes this is a 4 hour + interview.:26:

Forum List

Back