Dave Letterman's marriage

It's easy for you to be repugnant about this Echo beacause you don't know what I know. Your backhanded remarks don't do anything to accomodate this thread and only serve to negate what I consider to be a serious manifestation of facts.
Since when did threads here acquire this sense of entitlement requiring they be accommodated?

I started this thread knowing full well it was not under pretense. Intolerance is what the lion's share of folk prosper on. It gets especially senile.

It's easy for you to be repugnant about this Echo beacause you don't know what I know. Your backhanded remarks don't do anything to accomodate this thread and only serve to negate what I consider to be a serious manifestation of facts.
if you consider anything you have posted to even remotely be fact, then you are seriously delusional

if you consider anything you have posted to even remotely be fact, then you are seriously delusional

Why would you say something like that? You don't even know, dogg.

Now you know what?

I think you just get on my body.

Last edited:

Why would you say something like that? You don't even know, dogg.

Now you know what?

I think you just get on my body.
because you have yet to post a single fact

There are some members of this site that will be very interested in this, particularly Terral, eots, Sealybobo and 9/11 inside job.

as usual Toro you show your clueless about everything you talk about as always in the fact that none of us you mentioned have an interest in discussing an issue like this since its not an event that effects our future lives.this topic should be in the general discussion section.Sweet Williams if you want to talk about a topic in the conspiracy section that matters,that effects out future,I suggest you read Terrals swine flu thread,and my oklahoma city bombing thread and subscribe to JFK Lancer since his assassination still affects us today.just google that in and you can find out how to subscribe to it.

A couple other alternatve news sources you should also read where they dont suppress news and talk about REAL news that matters are these alternative newspapers.AMERICAN FREE PRESS,and ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS,just google them as well and you'll get the prices for them and everything.also dont be afraid of the truth like Toro and other Bush dupes around here are who only see what they want to see and wont watch these videos by watching these 47 videos here so you know who was REALLY behind this tragedy and why.here get educated.Dont be afraid of the truth like Toro and not watch these videos.Its for your OWN good.here they are.watch like one every other day.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos and also viisit
The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org
you owe it to those 3000 innocent people to do so.

Last edited:
All joking aside, as I said previously, there is no way to validate this allegation. Your unwillingness to conceive is with acceptance...I wouldn't think it ither. Not ever would I have anticipated that this was fitted to happen. I'm not talking about his marriage because my theory was a stab at why he married. I'm talking about her belief that it was necessary
to aquaint herself with The Late Show due to this member of the sex site. Her being able to achieve this comes with great astonishment. This guy really got bamboozled.

In light of fresh events involving Letterman, I thought it would be the appropriate opporotunity to bring this issue to Gov. Palin's attention. I am hoping for a response to an email I forwarded to her office about his connection to this russian girl.

I"m desiring an inquisition to uncover the truth that Letterman was infact a reciever of information that was obtained illegally through daily cell phone surveillance of the victim, by the accused. And that he was incorporating that information into his show each night. Cell phone as well as email records could be subpoenaed, or even someone with knowledge could come forward. It was also theory of mine that he had gotten her into the country to have a closer relationship than just by means of digital communication, so an examination of her travel records too could be obtained. Though that part is just an assumption.

To all the fatheads who will jump my ass with their repudiation. :eusa_hand: I don't care if you think I'm just some in need of treatment ficticious story fabricator. Consider that maybe, just maybe, I might know something about what I am alleging.

as usual Toro you show your clueless about everything you talk about as always in the fact that none of us you mentioned have an interest in discussing an issue like this since its not an event that effects our future lives.this topic should be in the general discussion section.Sweet Williams if you want to talk about a topic in the conspiracy section that matters,that effects out future,I suggest you read Terrals swine flu thread,and my oklahoma city bombing thread and subscribe to JFK Lancer since his assassination still affects us today.just google that in and you can find out how to subscribe to it.

A couple other alternatve news sources you should also read where they dont suppress news and talk about REAL news that matters are these alternative newspapers.AMERICAN FREE PRESS,and ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS,just google them as well and you'll get the prices for them and everything.also dont be afraid of the truth like Toro and other Bush dupes around here are who only see what they want to see and wont watch these videos by watching these 47 videos here so you know who was REALLY behind this tragedy and why.here get educated.Dont be afraid of the truth like Toro and not watch these videos.Its for your OWN good.here they are.watch like one every other day.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos and also viisit
The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org
you owe it to those 3000 innocent people to do so.

In light of fresh events involving Letterman, I thought it would be the appropriate opporotunity to bring this issue to Gov. Palin's attention. I am hoping for a response to an email I forwarded to her office about his connection to this russian girl.

I"m desiring an inquisition to uncover the truth that Letterman was infact a reciever of information that was obtained illegally through daily cell phone surveillance of the victim, by the accused. And that he was incorporating that information into his show each night. Cell phone as well as email records could be subpoenaed, or even someone with knowledge could come forward. It was also theory of mine that he had gotten her into the country to have a closer relationship than just by means of digital communication, so an examination of her travel records too could be obtained. Though that part is just an assumption.

To all the fatheads who will jump my ass with their repudiation. :eusa_hand: I don't care if you think I'm just some in need of treatment ficticious story fabricator. Consider that maybe, just maybe, I might know something about what I am alleging.

See. You two should get along just fine.

Forum List

Back