Dave Letterman's marriage

May 13, 2009
It is a front for his love of a former sex chat site webcam girl from Russia. Most of the material from his show comes from her which is about a member on the site.

Did Mr. Letterman not return a reply to your fan letter?

Good thing you posted about this on this site, it will be sure to get his goat GOOD!

He's been with the same woman for 23 years, all as a front for a Russian Sex Web Cam Gal.

Gotcha! :clap2:

The purpose is to inform you about what is actually going on with the subject of Letterman's marriage.

There are only a few people who obtain this knowledge.

I don't know when she actually starting providing him with this information about one of the site members, my guess is it was sometime in early 2008 around the time the writer's strike was going on.

I haven't done anything to offend you Echo, no need to get aggi.

The purpose is to inform you about what is actually going on with the subject of Letterman's marriage.

I don't know when she actually starting providing him with this information about one of the site members, my guess is it was sometime in early 2008 around the time the writer's strike was going on.

I think it's odd you would post rumors about a celebrity on a site you just joined.

I happen to run into his mother in the grocery store from time to time, I'll let her know you care.

who cares whats going on in lettermans marriage?
other than the involved parties

now, what proof do you have to back any of this up beyond your say so

Maybe eots could provide us all with a youtube video right about now..............

Well...there really is no proof.

You have to be the joker, aquainted with the joker, the jokee or the joke to understand.

It's jokes inside jokes, hand gestures, facial expressions, tie selections.

You have to be the joker, aquainted with the joker, the jokee or the joke to understand.

Oh, well that explains it ALL! Thank you so much.

What about being a midnight toker? Is that a sign too?

I believe you NOW! :clap2:

6a00e553a9e7ec8834011168a2382f970c-800wi

So Sweet William, what are your thoughts on the Illuminati?

That's williams with an s, jackson.

I used to have a buddy that was all into that free masons, illuminati, skull n bones conspiracy shit. I accepted some of it but thought it was mostly :cuckoo: and unbelievable, which is ironic because now I'm in the same house boat he was.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back