Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

Jews = Judea

Arabs = Arabia

Who are the foreigners?

No.
So sorry. Incorrect answer. Please go to the end of the line and try again tomorrow.

sSig_heeheehee.gif

what "terrorist card" ??? Roudy described an historical character as he was described in a book written by his own friends. you make no sense, tinnie. In fact, the terrorists of today invoke the NAME of the historical terrorist and the historical terrorist their MODEL and a PARAGON TO BE EMULATED --------why blame Roudy?

It is just part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

Islam and the koran are part of Israel's propaganda campaign? I have read lots of absurd islamo nazi propaganda ------but this is the first time I have ecountered
an islamo nazi propagandaist who blamed the koran on ISRAEL------and the book
was not even written in Hebrew-------was it? Was it written in Hebraized arabic?

I don't know. I am not Muslim.

It is just part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

Islam and the koran are part of Israel's propaganda campaign? I have read lots of absurd islamo nazi propaganda ------but this is the first time I have ecountered
an islamo nazi propagandaist who blamed the koran on ISRAEL------and the book
was not even written in Hebrew-------was it? Was it written in Hebraized arabic?

I don't know. I am not Muslim.
But you play one on TV...

I can help you----it was written in arabic-----which at the time it was written---about 100 years after muhummad died-----was written using a script adapted from persian about 400 years earlier. Since the overwhelming majority of muslims where illiterate----few read it. You can read it in several translations----the first translation I read was PICTHALL

I can help you----it was written in arabic-----which at the time it was written---about 100 years after muhummad died-----was written using a script adapted from persian about 400 years earlier. Since the overwhelming majority of muslims where illiterate----few read it. You can read it in several translations----the first translation I read was PICTHALL

So? Don't care.

silly tinnie----you do not care that muhummad's very own friends-----some with notes by witnesses to his life ------described his TERRORIST CAREER?
Roudy can read arabic (I cannot) he can tell you more from the original. Muslims have told me that the PICTHALL translation is excellent----since that time I have picked up more korans from piles of discarded books----I have something called----if I remember correct YUSUF ALI ----a really fancy thing in two volumes with LOTS OF COMMENTARY I will help you to understand why Roudy's term "TERRORIST" is very apt. It seems clear to me that "terrorism" was probably the pre islamic mode of "fighting" ----in arabia In fact the talmud describes "IShMAELITES" who are illiterate nomadic --desert maurauders taken to robbery, murder and kidnap for the sake of slave trade that hit the --east west west east trade routes

Forum List

Back