Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
These moving photos show two daughters, two young girls, seeking to stop the unlawful arrest of their mother, Nariman Tamimi, in a nonviolent protest in Occupied Nabi Saleh on Friday.

tamimi1.jpg

Tamimi2.jpg

tamimi3.jpg

tamimi4.jpg

Daughters fight to save mother from arrest in Nabi Saleh | Mondoweiss

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

The arrests came during the weekly protest in Nabi Saleh, in which some 100 people participated. As demonstrators approached the village’s spring, which they seek to do every week in nonviolent protests, and which has been seized by the neighboring illegal Israeli settlement of Halamish, the Israeli forces arrested at least five women, including Nariman Tamimi, a prominent activist from the village, whose husband is Bassem Tamimi. Her daughters are seen trying to intervene as Israeli soldiers detained their mother, and they were forcibly held back from their mother.

PHOTOS: Israeli forces crack down on weekly protest in Nabi Saleh | +972 Magazine

Sherri

Last edited:
what makes you think that the arrest was "UNLAWFUL" ?? do you have INSIDE INFORMATION? I am not impressed-----her daughters did not want her arrested Even if she murdered someone they would not want her arrested. I have seen family members get hysterical here in the USA when people are arrested

what makes you think that the arrest was "UNLAWFUL" ?? do you have INSIDE INFORMATION? I am not impressed-----her daughters did not want her arrested Even if she murdered someone they would not want her arrested. I have seen family members get hysterical here in the USA when people are arrested

irosie,

It is not lawful for illegal occupiers to arrest participants in nonviolent protests, it is not lawful conduct or civilized conduct. It is barbarism. The 972 article reports all those women arrested were let go that evening, the arrests were obviously nothing more than barbaric and unlawful acts to terrorize the Palestinians of Nabi Saleh, to try to discourage them from protesting the continuing thefts of their lands and springs.

This was not the first time activist Nariman Tamimi has been unlawfully arrested, and in prior protests she has been beaten and her two sons injured.

We see nonviolent resistance to the Occupation in Nabi Saleh, and the Jewish response is violence, the very same response Jews had to Christ and the early Christians. Some things never seem to change, Jews in Palestine choosing violence and human rights abuses and unlawful conduct and terrorism over lawful conduct and peace is one of those things that has never changed.

Sherri

irosie,

It is not lawful for illegal occupiers to arrest participants in nonviolent protests, it is not lawful conduct or civilized conduct. It is barbarism. The 972 article reports all those women arrested were let go that evening, the arrests were obviously nothing more than barbaric and unlawful acts to terrorize the Palestinians of Nabi Saleh, to try to discourage them from protesting the continuing thefts of their lands and springs.

This was not the first time activist Nariman Tamimi has been unlawfully arrested, and in prior protests she has been beaten and her two sons injured.

We see nonviolent resistance to the Occupation in Nabi Saleh, and the Jewish response is violence, the very same response Jews had to Christ and the early Christians. Some things never seem to change, Jews in Palestine choosing violence and human rights abuses and unlawful conduct and terrorism over lawful conduct and peace is one of those things that has never changed.

Sherri
She should have her butt whupped for not having supper ready for the master of the house.

irosie,

Sherri

your comment in vilew of the REAL HISTORY of palestine is actually comical The real most criminal pig of palestine was STINKING PIG CONSTANTINE in fact that pig invented the nuremburg code for the FIRST REICH later adopted by your hero THE NOBLE EMPEROR OF THE THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE REICH ADOLF HITLER. Of course he also imposed a disgusting religion widely in the FIRST HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ------in the usual holy roman empire reich blood soaked manner

Leave Jesus out of this----he was a good and faithful zionist pharisee jew who would probably walk quite a distance out of his way just to avoid a piece of garbage like you----who do you think the PIG IS in "CAST NOT PEARLS BEFORE SWINE" hint----its not me

Here is another photo showing how the IDF treats Palestinian children.

574710_253461041440264_1119342602_n.jpg

The face of the Israeli Occupation of Palestine captured in photos.

Sherri

Sherri

What is your point? the soldier is restraining the child as gently as possible You prefer the methods of your heroes who grab little girls by the hair and shoot their brains out? or do you prefer the slit throat method? you are clearly disappointed its ok just think of TOULOUSE and MUMBAI and do your little dance over the dead bodies. What do you like better----four year old brains in the gutter -----or infants with slit throats to the tune of "LA LA LA ALLLLAAAAHUUU AKKBAAAARRR" ? Or is it those exploding stinking asses you enjoy?

Sherri
You are brainwashed good and proper. Just don't get tangled up with any 'dozers. We all like you too much.

Sherri

What is your point? the soldier is restraining the child as gently as possible You prefer the methods of your heroes who grab little girls by the hair and shoot their brains out? or do you prefer the slit throat method? you are clearly disappointed its ok just think of TOULOUSE and MUMBAI and do your little dance over the dead bodies. What do you like better----four year old brains in the gutter -----or infants with slit throats to the tune of "LA LA LA ALLLLAAAAHUUU AKKBAAAARRR" ? Or is it those exploding stinking asses you enjoy?

irosie91,

What is my point? These Palestinian children are human beings being treated like animals, and terrorized daily, living under an unlawful Zionist occupation every day of their lives. Their land has been stolen, they protest by trying to walk to and use their very own springs every week. You are so brainwashed you do not even see them as human and the fact you see nothing wrong with any of this unlawful treatment of them shows us all what Zionism turns human beings into.

Some of us see children as children, even when the children are Palestinian children, and we feel empathy for the situations they live under, and we oppose the injustices they are subjected to. I do not live in this world to blindly support occupations and injustices and apartheid and ethnic cleansing and genocide and human rights abuses and war crimes, all practices Israel embraces daily in its unlawful Occupation in Palestine, and I have a problem feeling sympathy for those who seem to see that as their goal in life, like you, supporting such practices and atrocities.

This child is a Palestinian Muslim, so is her family, but they are Muslims who oppose violence, who take a stand against the Occupation of Palestine through only nonviolent methods. Her father has spent years unlawfully detained, he was tortured as Israeli soldiers previously tried to force a confession from him to a crime he did not commit, the killing of an illegal settler living in the Occupied Palestinian Territories completely in violation of international law. He was tortured so severely he has permanent injuries he lives with from that torture, for a time he was paralyzed. He was subsequently falsely accused of directing children to throw stones.

Nabi Saleh's Bassem Tamimi convicted by Israeli courts based on coerced testimony from 15-year old boy

The Palestinians of Nabi Saleh, in their response to injustice, may not be so-called "Christians", but they follow the teachings of Jesus in how they respond to the Occupation, and for such acts and responses I feel for them admiration and respect. I have read articles written by Palestinian Christians stating that Muslims, like Bassem Tamimi lead the nonviolent popular resistance movement in Palestine, and Bassem Tamimi himself explained why in his statement to an Israeli court, and it is specifically his identity as a Muslim and what Muslims like him believe, about both God and Jesus, that explains his opposition to violence and his nonviolent resistance to the Occupation.

He stated:

"If released by the judge will I be convinced thereby that justice still prevails in your courts? Regardless of how just or unjust this ruling will be, and despite all your racist and inhumane practices and Occupation, we will continue to believe in peace, justice and human values. We will still raise our children to love; love the land and the people without discrimination of race, religion or ethnicity; embodying thus the message of the Messenger of Peace, Jesus Christ, who urged us to “love our enemy.” With love and justice, we make peace and build the future."

West Bank Protest Organizer, Bassem Tamimi, to Judge:

Sherri

Sherri
You are brainwashed good and proper. Just don't get tangled up with any 'dozers. We all like you too much.

Hossfly,

The photos expose the truth about how Israel treats Palestinian children and nonviolent protesters in Occupied Palestine, which is why I am going to show them to everyone I can think of, eveywhere I can think of to share them, I am even going to take them to my Sunday school class tomorrow morning and start a discussion about what happened Friday in Nabi Saleh. And it may seem like not much of anything, what I am doing, but it is each person making such choices as I am and sharing the truth of what is happening to those living under occupation in Palestine with others, that includes the children of Palestine, that will eventually open the eyes of all Americans to the truth about what is happening in Occupied Palestine. And some day, Americans will no longer be brainwashed, the truth will be fully be brought into the light for all to see.

Do you see how light skinned and fair these children are? One little girl has curly blonde hair, they certainly do not look like how our media portrays Palestinians are supposed to look, now, do they?

Sherri

These moving photos show two daughters, two young girls, seeking to stop the unlawful arrest of their mother, Nariman Tamimi, in a nonviolent protest in Occupied Nabi Saleh on Friday.

tamimi1.jpg

Tamimi2.jpg

tamimi3.jpg

tamimi4.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

The arrests came during the weekly protest in Nabi Saleh, in which some 100 people participated. As demonstrators approached the village’s spring, which they seek to do every week in nonviolent protests, and which has been seized by the neighboring illegal Israeli settlement of Halamish, the Israeli forces arrested at least five women, including Nariman Tamimi, a prominent activist from the village, whose husband is Bassem Tamimi. Her daughters are seen trying to intervene as Israeli soldiers detained their mother, and they were forcibly held back from their mother.

PHOTOS: Israeli forces crack down on weekly protest in Nabi Saleh | +972 Magazine

Sherri
Sherryl Jendeh kesafat heyvoun. Is that all you got? How Israelis exercise utmost of restrain among a bunch of melodramatic actors?

Sherri

You are sick.

Where do you get all this shit you post?

irosie,

Sherri

Good post.

Israeli goontards picking on women and children.

Sherri

Hossfly,

The photos expose the truth about how Israel treats Palestinian children and nonviolent protesters in Occupied Palestine, which is why I am going to show them to everyone I can think of, eveywhere I can think of to share them, I am even going to take them to my Sunday school class tomorrow morning and start a discussion about what happened Friday in Nabi Saleh. And it may seem like not much of anything, what I am doing, but it is each person making such choices as I am and sharing the truth of what is happening to those living under occupation in Palestine with others, that includes the children of Palestine, that will eventually open the eyes of all Americans to the truth about what is happening in Occupied Palestine. And some day, Americans will no longer be brainwashed, the truth will be fully be brought into the light for all to see.

Do you see how light skinned and fair these children are? One little girl has curly blonde hair, they certainly do not look like how our media portrays Palestinians are supposed to look, now, do they?

Sherri
Telling lies in Sunday School will get you in trouble with "The Man." And this is not a subject to be indroctrinating kids into hating Jews. If you can't see the facts in these pictures, then you are twisted.

jihado sherri believes that pali kids are black? I find that interesting-----she proves again that she really does not know anything about the middle east with every post she proves that she knows nothing but endlessly spits mindless propaganda I find it interesting that she claims that "THE MEDIA" (a word jihado dogs use endlessly_ portrays palis as "black" Anyone out there recall the media portraying palis as "black" I am horrified that this person is a "sunday school 'teacher'

Former Israeli soldiers who served in the occupied territories say that mistreatment of Palestinian children by troops is "routine" and occurs even at times of relative calm.

A collection of over 30 testimonies published on Sunday by Breaking the Silence, a group of ex-servicemen critical of army practices, says physical violence, often arbitrary, is used against very young children.

"The testifiers depict a routine in which Palestinian minors, often under 10 years of age, are treated in a manner that ignores their young age," says the 72-page booklet.

Israel ex-soldiers say troops abused Palestinian kids - Yahoo! News

tamimi1.jpg

Tamimi2.jpg

tamimi3.jpg

tamimi4.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

Sherri

Good post, thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcC1sXsu6Sw]Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad - YouTube[/ame]

tamimi1.jpg

Tamimi2.jpg

tamimi3.jpg

tamimi4.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

Sherri

Good post, thanks.
Yeah, looks like a well done Broadway play performed "on location".

Forum List

Back