Daughters.. It Starts

He's out, right now, and I'm thinking about raiding his unders drawer to see if he has enough,

but HTF do you sneak a stack of salami nets into someone's dresser???

And what if he CAME HOME, and CAUGHT ME???

:rofl:

I just watched my youngest, my 10 year old daughter go on her first walk with some little twerp, Boy.... the end of an era and the beginning of another...

Sheez.... this sucks...:eusa_eh:

Yep...the era of boy crazy antics to follow. Going through that right now. Be thankful you are only dealing with one "little twirp" :lol:

Actually I have 3 daughters and a son.. The daughters are 30, 18 tomorrow, and 10. My son's is 22. I kinda know what I'm in for but their all different.

It's just that this one's my baby...

My youngest is 13. Rick has been calling this past week.

'Mom, can I go out with Rick'

'No'

'Why not?'

'You're 13 and in 8th grade. Ask me again in two years.'

:rolleyes:

Middle school.. yup... start the roller coaster...:lol:

28 September 2007

BRUSSELS – A ten-year-old girl from Charleroi gave birth to a baby last year. The father was 13.

What surprised the doctor the most was that the 10-year-old really looked her age. "Some girls look like a teenager of 15 or 16 at that age. But not this girl."

"The father of the baby came to visit her there as well. .. The father was a schoolmate of 13. A young guy as well."

Yesterday the medical weekly De Huisarts reported that 57 Belgian 10-year-olds had been prescribed a birth control pill last year. Some for medical reasons, but others for actual birth control.

Forum List

Back