date on tuesday

Are you saying talking is important???????

Well no, not if you're uninterested in getting to know the person. C'mon, you do remember life before marriage?

Getting to know the person is important? :confused:

I've been married so long, I can't even remember my wife's name. Good thing I call her 'sweetie', otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

And there you go! LOL! Now, it's Tuesday, when will we hear?
smoking-030.gif

street car named desire...remember the old lady selling flowers on the street...flowers for the dead...

okay maybe she is a sucker for this ....odds are she is not....kinda pollyanna stuff if you ask me...

screw the roses, send me the thorns.....

Um, did you know that that last line is the title of a famous book about sado-masochism? Is there something you want to share with the rest of the class, Stroll? :eusa_angel:

On the dating issue, if it's a first date, you don't want to overshoot on the activities. If you do too much on the first date, it sets the expectation bar too high for the second one, which will then inevitably be an anticlimax. Dinner is always good, because it gives you time to talk and get to know each other better. Movies are okay if you're going to have time to talk about them and about stuff in general afterward. Otherwise, not so good early on in the relationship.

I say if you're the kind of guy who enjoys giving little gifts once in a while just for the hell of it, a nice, simple flower is fine. If you're just doing it to try to impress her, don't bother this early. Start as you mean to go on, because she WILL expect you to continue the same way.

Well no, not if you're uninterested in getting to know the person. C'mon, you do remember life before marriage?

I've been married so long, I can't even remember my wife's name. Good thing I call her 'sweetie', otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

smoking-030.gif

Give him a little time, if it's going well it's still way too early!

smoking-030.gif

Hear what? When I'll remember my wife's name? I already told you. It's 'Sweetie'.

smoking-030.gif

Hear what? When I'll remember my wife's name? I already told you. It's 'Sweetie'.

You dear, are boring. I'm waiting for the 'kid.' LOL!

You dear, are boring. I'm waiting for the 'kid.' LOL!

:sad:

I'm just messin' with 'ya. I wonder if we'll hear about the date tomorrow? I'd say there's a 50/50 chance we'll never hear from him again.

Now that would indeed be a let down. You're probably correct. Damn those yongns.

So if we don't hear, is that a good sign or a bad sign. I would call it a good sign, as he is too busy to mess with message boards anymore.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MEyNT2fuw[/ame]

Forum List

Back