Dashcam shows dramatic Tesla model S crash

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dashcam Shows Dramatic Tesla Model S Crash
In the latest incident to take place while a Tesla car was on Autopilot, at least that is what the driver has said, occurred in Hong Kong. Multiple dashcams show a Tesla Model S accelerating into slow-moving traffic and sideswipes two cars before crashing into the rear of a large truck.

I will never own one of these fkd up AI things!

Eventually they'll get the bugs worked out and they'll wreck almost as often as humans.

:04:

I have one a new Mercedes that drives itself, as long as one of your hands is on the steering wheel. The only time I would use the self drive feature is on more or less open highways and freeways, not in traffic.

I have one a new Mercedes that drives itself, as long as one of your hands is on the steering wheel. The only time I would use the self drive feature is on more or less open highways and freeways, not in traffic.

You are braver than I am.

Only way I'll be using one is if I'm a corpse stuffed in the trunk.

You are braver than I am.

Only way I'll be using one is if I'm a corpse stuffed in the trunk.
Got me nervous at first. But after a few times I came to trust the state of the art technology in the car. Like I said, it works best if you're traveling long distance on somewhat open roads, helps reduce fatigue.

Forum List

Back