Dashboard Confessional - So Impossible

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Thanks to some efforts from some folks on the board, I finaly got this entire EP. Even though Dashboard's one of my favorite bands, I really don't mind downloading this whole album because, first off it's only 4 songs long and costs $11, and they've said that they don't care if people download their music, they just want to get their stuff out there and heard.

Dashboard Confessional is not really a band per se, the "band" consists of Chris Carrabba playing an acoustic guitar and singing. Carrabba writes shockingly heartfelt and innocent songs, and his guitarwork is actually pretty unique, a rare feat these days.

While he has made a career of dark songs about breakups, So Impossible tells an optimistic and upbeat story about one night of young love. It's basically the musical equivalent of a great John Hughes movie. You can tell that it's a really personal and heartfelt story.

Though it's only 4 songs and no more than 15 minutes long, this album comes as close to perfection as any album I've ever heard.

I give it 4 stars out of 4.

Forum List

Back