Darwin's Law Prevails

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Just how stupid is it to throw rocks at armed border patrol officers? I am sure that in the words of Rahm Emmanual, We are no going to waste a good crisis". I can see Obama taking away the guns of the Border Patrol.

"A U.S. official close to the investigation told the AP that authorities have a video showing that the Border Patrol agent did not cross into Mexico. In fact, the official said, the video shows what appear to be members of Mexican law enforcement crossing onto the U.S. side, picking something up and returning to Mexico. The official was not cleared to speak about the video and spoke only on condition of anonymity."

FOXNews.com - FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

Sounds about as smart a Carrie baby getting in front of a bulldozer. Jeeze

Last edited:
US officials say the border patrol agents were being pelted with rocks while trying to apprehend migrants attempting to cross a downtown bridge illegally; the Mexican officials say the 15yo was hanging out along the Rio Grande and wasn't attempting to cross into the US, and that he died on the Mexican side of the border.

So far, it's he said she said. I'll wait for the investigation to move beyond the preliminary reports before wagging my finger at anyone.

Just how stupid is it to throw rocks at armed border patrol officers? I am sure that in the words of Rahm Emmanual, We are no going to waste a good crisis". I can see Obama taking away the guns of the Border Patrol.

"A U.S. official close to the investigation told the AP that authorities have a video showing that the Border Patrol agent did not cross into Mexico. In fact, the official said, the video shows what appear to be members of Mexican law enforcement crossing onto the U.S. side, picking something up and returning to Mexico. The official was not cleared to speak about the video and spoke only on condition of anonymity."

What makes you say that? The only gun-related issue Obama has addressed while in office was to sign into law a bill that allows loaded handguns to be carried on national parks. Why would he take away the guns from the border patrol? Reeks of fear-peddling.

Does anybody else hear that tea kettle starting to whistle? It's getting REAL tense on our Southern border and it seems that neither the President nor Congress are willing to do anything about it until they have a full blown war on their hands;

Chihuahua state Gov. Jose Reyes Baeza blamed the two killings on racism fueled by Arizona's law.

"We believe that this killing, the second in recent days in the border between the two countries, is due to xenophobia and racism, derived from the approval of Arizona's anti-immigration law," Reyes said.

Meanwhile, the Border Patrol released statistics showing that assaults on agents along the border between El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, were on pace to far exceed totals in the previous four years.

In the past seven months, Border Patrol agents in the El Paso sector have been assaulted 33 times, compared with 39 times in the entire previous year. Twenty-nine of those incidents were rock-throwing, compared to 31 such incidents in all of fiscal 2009.
Go figure, racism is always the culprit behind people defending our border and laws. This has become a pathetic "Boy who Cried Wolf" scenerio to the point of exhaustion.
Also, funny how quick the Mexican Feds showed up after the event, sounds like they could be policing their own border making sure their people stay on their side so our big bad border patrol can't accost them anymore... Just saying.

Forum List

Back