Darwinism & Creationism should be banned in school!

History listed by facts is a delusion. History needs to be read both as a litany of events and as a parable taking the whole meaning as one idea. As a country, we have been the eagle that soars and the shadow that crawls on the ground, but, on balance, America has been a good thing for the world and undeniably a good thing for the citizens of the country in the time that I have lived.

Good for the AmerIndians (on balance, of course) you think?

Some of them might disagree, don't you think?

When I say, "I want my country back", I mean from the morons who are lying to us on a daily basis and pandering to the misinformed, creating and expanding rifts between social and economic groups, and claiming that increased spending is reduced spending.

Yeah because Obama told you all this this with his "Yes we can" ideas huh?

The funny thing is you are buying a pant Load of lies to pretend the left is saying any of the CRAP you claim it is saying.

Tell me on which points I'm not accurately understanding what the left is saying.
All of them, of course, but let's start with that one highlighted above. Please source the MISquote you are perverting into that crapola. Unless you are referring to Bush putting 1 trillion in deficit spending "off budget" and then saying the budget deficit was ONLY half a trillion.

Last edited:
History listed by facts is a delusion. History needs to be read both as a litany of events and as a parable taking the whole meaning as one idea. As a country, we have been the eagle that soars and the shadow that crawls on the ground, but, on balance, America has been a good thing for the world and undeniably a good thing for the citizens of the country in the time that I have lived.

Good for the AmerIndians (on balance, of course) you think?

Some of them might disagree, don't you think?

Having been born in 1953, most of the attrocities if not all perpetrated against the American Indian had been completed by the start of my life.

It is not a good time for any culture that encounters one that is vastly more advanced and wants to expand into their territory. It was a bad time for all of the American native populations when any invading culture invaded. All of the American Indian Tribes faired as poorly as did the Mayans, Incas and Aztecs.

I think most of the attrocities against the American Indian during my lifetime were of the propaganda nature as Hollywood used them as the bad guys needing no definition, just lazy referance. I dated an American Indian for a while and it was an eye opener as she pointed out (incessantly) the negative referances to the American Indian by Majority America in presentation through normal speech, literature, television and screen.

Know what I mean, Chief? That particular referance was insulting to her on many levels, not the least of which was the utter ignorance of those that used it regarding its insulting nature to the people who revere and cherish their Tribal heritage and the place of those with that title in that heritage.

The Trail of Tears and the Indian Wars were both a continuation of the age of military conquest by the USA that started with the assertion of the Federal Dominance over the South and ended with the completion of the Manifest Destiny spreading the Republic from coast to coast and a little into Mexico and Canada.

During my lifetime, our culture has redefined its understanding of people throwing off, for the most part, the prejudice of race and nationality.

So, in answer to your question and in the context of my statement which limited the consideration to the years of my lifetime, yes, on balance, I would say that America has been good for the American Indian. Of course, the almost complete destruction of their culture followed by a century long defamation propaganda campaign had reduced this people to the level at which just leaving them alone would be an improvement.

Last edited:
When I say, "I want my country back", I mean from the morons who are lying to us on a daily basis and pandering to the misinformed, creating and expanding rifts between social and economic groups, and claiming that increased spending is reduced spending.

The "My Country" statement is just that we were told if we worked hard and didn't do stupid things, we could make a good living and, like our forefathers, create a better future for our children.

By contrast, we are now being told that there will never be enough work to employ our population, there will always be a chronically disfunctional segment of society and we will need to support them in their disfunction while looking forward to unending days of national decline in a world rising above us.

We are now told that our country will never be Number 1 and we will never be the best. In fact, we are told, we never were the best in the first place. We have always been oppressers and thieves and bullies. Our motives have always been dark and our methods have always been devious. Our founders were hypocrites, our history is lies and our future is forfeit due to the sins of our past. We are, in short, evil and somewhat perverted both as individuals and as a society.

I reject this notion. I reject the foundation of this notion. I reject the people who hold it forth and I reject the spirit of defeatism that inspires it.

I am an American. Damn it!

Americans are innovative, creative, problem solving, competitive, proud, adventurous and successful. We do things that nobody can do. Things that nobody ever thought could be done. We defeat despotism, build the Panama Canal and land on the Moon.

Americans do not surrender and do not retreat from their mission which is simply to be the beacon of freedom for the rest of the world shining brightly with the wealth and vigor that comes from hard work, hard choices and rock hard determination.

I look around me and I see people filled with hope that are told daily by their leaders that their dreams are empty, their hopes are baseless and their future is bleak. They look to leaders for hope and are told that America has let them down and that individual effort is wasted because the problems are too big. They are told that there is no use in working because the fight is already over and they have lost.

I don't like a country that has abandoned hope. I don't like a country comprised of collectives instead of individuals. I don't like a country where the leaders are lying manipulators who govern through fear and hate instead of hope and love.

I like a country where a person can work and make a difference. I like a country where the future is bright. I like a country that does those things that are hard because only we can do them. I like MY country!

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!

Stirring but not quite correct. The historical truth about nations is preferable to the misty-eyed stuff. We can all learn from the real history, we learn nothing from the rose-tinted view.

With apologies to Kahlil Gibran for messing up his words. I'll try to quote from memory:

"Was it not a dream that builded your city and homes?

All that you value was born in the mist and not in the crystal

And who knows

But that a crystal is mist in decay."

Also:

"You are both the eagle that soars and its shadow that crawls on the ground"

I fear that in the future, not too distant future, when a tsunami devastates a country somewhere on the planet, we will look on like the French and think, "My oh my, they sure are unlucky", instead of sending billions in relief on Aircraft carriers.

We might be watching the Chinese sending the relief. Or the Russians.

It's not all bad, though. We'll have free dental.

Great stuff...Gibran. Probably my favorite poet and philosopher.

Kahlil Gibran The Complete Prophet Poems for those in need of guidance/reflection

Gibran an excerpt from crime and punnishment The Prophet

Oftentimes have I heard you speak of one who commits a wrong as though he were not one of you, but a stranger unto you and an intruder upon your world.
But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each one of you,
So the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also.

Last edited:
I have a question, Freeman

What do you call an Intelligent force? The reason I ask this question is because, it is possbile for a system to have a complex equillibrium. If some just happen to stuble upon it, they would exclaim someone made it, but such systems do occur in nature.

The Intelligent force is the power who create life from inert dead matter, the science has proved that the probability that life emerged by chance is quite zero and it's similar for the formation of proteins in cells every day, every minute, every second... it's quite impossible that those molecules are gathering to form life JUST by chance.
it becomes metaphysical problem:
-some think the epsilon probability of chance run biologic process, create life and guid evolution.

-some think that Intelligent Force should guide the Evolution or create life and species as they are.

the two ways are DOCTRINES, it should be spared in teaching.

Children and students don't need know "who guide biologic process"? it's beyond science...

Even in conservative countries like KSA or Iran, nor Evolution nor creationism are taught, it's completely useless

Last edited:
Stirring but not quite correct. The historical truth about nations is preferable to the misty-eyed stuff. We can all learn from the real history, we learn nothing from the rose-tinted view.

With apologies to Kahlil Gibran for messing up his words. I'll try to quote from memory:

"Was it not a dream that builded your city and homes?

All that you value was born in the mist and not in the crystal

And who knows

But that a crystal is mist in decay."

Also:

"You are both the eagle that soars and its shadow that crawls on the ground"

I fear that in the future, not too distant future, when a tsunami devastates a country somewhere on the planet, we will look on like the French and think, "My oh my, they sure are unlucky", instead of sending billions in relief on Aircraft carriers.

We might be watching the Chinese sending the relief. Or the Russians.

It's not all bad, though. We'll have free dental.

Great stuff...Gibran. Probably my favorite poet and philosopher.
Kahlil Gibran The Complete Prophet Poems for those in need of guidance/reflection

Gibran an excerpt from crime and punnishment The Prophet

Oftentimes have I heard you speak of one who commits a wrong as though he were not one of you, but a stranger unto you and an intruder upon your world.
But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each one of you,
So the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also.

Mine, too. Raised a Catholic, I found that religion wanting. Sometime after high school, I was introduced to this little book and it rocked my world. I still aspire to be wise enough to understand it.

If my rate of advance on the wiseness scale to date is any indication, I better get much wiser real quick or my aspiration will be fruitless..

please, can anyone explain us the scientific interest to teach darwinism to children?
what you would gain when a prof said that "only Chance do it"? what you would get when they provide fossils and said "we think it's semi ape semi man, half-bird, half-dinos"?

!!!!

please, can anyone explain us the scientific interest to teach darwinism to children?
what you would gain when a prof said that "only Chance do it"? what you would get when they provide fossils and said "we think it's semi ape semi man, half-bird, half-dinos"?

!!!!

I think it was Jerome Bruner who said something along the lines of you can teach anything to a child as long as you pitch it properly. So you can teach a child about physics by using coloured balls and appropriate explanations for the child's developmental stage. It's probably essential to a child's later understanding of biology and a few other associated disciplines that he or she absorbs the basic ideas of Darwin and his predecessors and, later in the child's development, to study the current state of human knowledge regarding the various disciplines that use evolutionary theory to explain observed phenomena.

If the child wasn't exposed to that sort of information early in life they might well end up uneducated and closed minded and posting drivel on internet message boards.

!!!!

What would we get if someone as bone ignorant as you were allowed to teach your ridiculous misconceptions to children? :cuckoo:

!!!!

It might be better to just teach anatomy as it reveals similarities between the structures of animals. Let the children observe the facts and draw conclusions as they arise.

Creationism serves only one purpose in education that I can see and that is as a major course of study for the football players of major college football. On every test, every answer is always "God did it".

The Big 10 could finally boast that they have a 100% graduation rate at every position.

Aside from that application, creationism has no place in education at all.

Anti anti-science idiot strikes again. There is so much evidence for evolution, one of the most studied and supported scientific theories out there. To not teach such an important part of biology would be a travesty.

Creationism is not science, no supporting data, and just wishful thinking on the part of delusional people

FFS - how can something which is able to be observed be metaphysical? That's all I have to say.

Plus the whole 'chance" bullshit. THe only chance involved is in getting a particular mutations, but when dealing with billions and billions of events, and many places where mutations can be added, chance and probability go out the window.

Plus, nothing "chance" about natural selection which is what drives evolution. BUt I know Freeman is just a delusional person that doesn't want to believe the reality of the world, so he continually bastardizes evolution so he can make his stupid argument.
But we've already been over this a million times with this Freeman creationism troll, and he continues to post this nonsense over and over again.

Darwinism (in whatever form) is not in fact a scientific theory, but a pseudo-metaphysical hypothesis decked out in scientific garb.
In reality the theory derives its support not from empirical data or logical deductions of a scientific kind but from the circumstance that it happens to be the only doctrine of biological origins that can be conceived within the constricted Weltanschauung to which a majority of scientists no doubt subscribe."

Wolfgang Smith,
Professor of Mathematics, Oregon State University, "The Universe Is Ultimately to Be Explained in Terms"

yes, cause a mathematician knows dick all about biology:cuckoo:

Darwinism (in whatever form) is not in fact a scientific theory, but a pseudo-metaphysical hypothesis decked out in scientific garb.
In reality the theory derives its support not from empirical data or logical deductions of a scientific kind but from the circumstance that it happens to be the only doctrine of biological origins that can be conceived within the constricted Weltanschauung to which a majority of scientists no doubt subscribe."

Wolfgang Smith,
Professor of Mathematics, Oregon State University, "The Universe Is Ultimately to Be Explained in Terms"

yes, cause a mathematician knows dick all about biology:cuckoo:

He retired in 1992. Uh, how many years ago was that? Is he even alive?

Forum List

Back