Darwin Award Nominees...

Dangerous world out there. I bought another new handgun a couple weeks ago. It arrived new package in a plastic bag that had a few little safely holes punched in it and a suffocation DANGER warming printed on it. I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the day.

Well the mother wasn't exactly the birghtest bulb in the house for letting the kid toss clothes in the machine. Our laundry room was always kept under lock and key when the kids were young. Laundry detergent,bleach,fabric softener are all toxic and anybody can drown in as little as two inches of water. The area should have been off limits to the kid under any circumstances.

Last edited:
His mother, recently moved to Oregon from Utah, says she never thought the washing machine would be a danger to her child and is telling the story to make parents aware of the danger.
Well now, isn't that special?
She is stupid and thinks others are just as stupid as she is.

Tiffany and Chris Hebb will likely not face charges, Hillsboro, Ore., police spokesman Michael Rouches said Monday.
Yeah, we know, stupidity is not a crime.

It is sad that a child died. I wouldn't wish that on any child or parent.
I guess we have to live with stories like this because I would be more opposed to instituting an intelligence test prior to parenthood..

Not a Darwin Award. Not even close.

A stupid suggestion...yeah ... lots of USMB posters make those.

normally the darwin award goes to an adult...not a child.....

i think it just telling that you mock a child's death....

I'm not mocking the child's death, which was indeed tragic...

I am, however, nominating the mother for the Darwin Award, since she, by her negligent stupidity, has indirectly removed herself from the gene pool, at least for the time being...

Forum List

Back