Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

:lol::lol::badgrin:
I can't fathom how killing a thug is wimpy.
Thats because you are a wimp.
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

large_dirty_harry_blu-ray3d.jpg
Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.
Listen you racist, fucken, :asshole: motherfucker. You should have been banned from this forum a long time ago, for all your 1) racism and 2) idiocy. You have this warped, racist idea that Blacks are tougher than Whites, which was eliminated over 60 years ago when Rocky Marciano knocked out the then heavyweight champion jersey Joe Walcott. The punch in this picture was just the set-up punch. The knockout punch (a left hook) came immediately after, and Walcott was unconscious already when he fell to the floor. It took 10 minutes to wake him up. I just thought you'd really like me sharing that with you. :badgrin:

r+r_Marciano-Wolcott(23Sept1952)-33.jpg

PS - Blacks get their butts whupped every day on UFC, by Whites as well as anyone else.

PPS - Marciano is the only person to hold the heavyweight title and go untied and undefeated throughout his career. 49 wins (90% against Black guys)
Rocky Marciano was Italian and they have a lot of African DNA in them. Besides how long ago was that? Gimme a break. White boys are petrified of Black people. :laugh:

By Wilsons own admission he felt like a little child. He was a wimp. Lets not get too full of our collective white selves.
laugh.gif
You're a jerk. Italians are White Europeans, not Black, and would be quite insulted to hear you saying what you just said. And only in your mind are Whites afraid of Blacks , you pathological, racist ass-clown. I personally have forced a number of Blacks to back down from me, in my younger days, after all their big mouth bluster, just by saying > Save the speech pal, I just have one question for you. You wanna fight ? They backed down every time. :badgrin:

You want a little more convincing huh ? Here's White UFC welterweight champion Jony Hendricks whupping Black guy. Doesn't too "petrified does he ? Black guy does.
images

Here's UFC Bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw annihilating a Black opponent. Doesn't look to "petrified" does he ? :lol: Black guy probably was, while he was getting his ass handed to him that day.
images
images

More ? OK. Here's UFC middleweight champ Chris Weidman demolishing big mouth Anderson Silva.
images
Doesn't look too "petrified" does he ? HA HA.

Here's Silva after the fight. He's too delerius to be petrified. :lol:
images

PS - Weidman isn't an Italian name. It's German.

Last edited:
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

large_dirty_harry_blu-ray3d.jpg
Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.
That would have made him as stupid as Brown.
Not really. We all know that without a gun he would have kept on driving. Face it. He even said himself how frightened he was. Hes a wimpy coward. Nothing brave here to see. Move along.
His job isn't to be brave. It's is to preserve law and order, and stop criminal thugs like Michael Brown, and that's exactly what he did. 3 cheers for Officer Darren Wilson.
police.gif
dankk2.gif
greatjob.png
applause.gif
We know his job is not to be brave. He is a wimp. Thanks for confirming that because everyone is saying he is not a wimp. Glad you got them straight.
I didn't get them straight. I got YOU straight. I didn't say he was a wimp. YOU said that. You don't win debates by pretending people said things they did NOT say. That's how you LOSE debates. Like this one, right now, dumbshit. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back