Darrel Issa: his shit does stink

Issa was soon suspected of doing something worse: burning down the factory. The initial notion that an electrical socket had caused the fire was challenged. The science of determining whether a fire was caused by arson can be flawed. But a fire-analysis report commissioned by the St. Paul insurance company, and dated October 19, 1982, a month after the incident, concluded that the fire was “incendiary.” The report cited “suspicious burn patterns,” such as “two separate major areas of origin,” and it said, “No accidental source of heating power was located at either of these two major areas of origin.” The manner in which stacks of cardboard boxes burned was inconsistent with an accidental fire. A flammable liquid appeared to have been poured over the boxes. The blue flames seen emanating from the roof were evidence, according to the investigators, of burning carbon monoxide that is produced when an accelerant like gasoline ignites. The black smoke was also a clue. “Such black smoke normally occurs in a fire only when a hydrocarbon is burning,” the report said. When investigators tested burn damage from inside the factory, they found “the same identical mixture of flammable hydrocarbons” in four samples taken from diverse locations.

St. Paul sought out background information on Issa and his companies. Investigators interviewed family members, bank officials, and former employees. They looked into Issa’s court and credit records, mortgage documents, and other personal information.

Joey Adkins, the former owner of Steal Stopper, provided the main evidence against Issa. On the afternoon of September 20, 1982, in a lengthy recorded interview with an insurance investigator, he described a series of suspicious actions by Issa before the fire. Adkins, who still worked for Steal Stopper, said that Issa removed the company’s Apple II computer from the building, including “all hardware, all software, all the instruction books,” and also “the discs for accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer list, everything.” According to Adkins, Issa also transferred a copy of every design used by Steal Stopper from a filing cabinet to a fireproof box. He also said that Issa put in the box some important silk screens used in the production of circuit boards. Insurance officials noted that, less than three weeks before the fire, Issa had increased his insurance from a hundred thousand dollars to four hundred and sixty-two thousand dollars. “Quite frankly,” Adkins told the investigator, “I feel the man set the fire.”

Read more Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

You are completely out of your fucking mind.

Family puttin' da' heat on Obama....

Good.

I don't think a "Beer Summit's" gonna cut it this time Barry Hussein...

Murdered border agent Brian Terry's parents accuse Obama officials of 'hiding something' | Fox News

As they should. Holder didn't apologize to them until he was forced to.

"When Senator John Cornyn asked him if he had spoken to or apologized to the Terry Family, Mr. Holder replied that he has not spoken to the family nor has he apologized for the actions of ATF and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Phoenix. Instead, he said that "it's unfair to assume that mistakes from Fast and Furious directly led to the death of Agent Terry."
"In the end, Mr. Holder may choose not to apologize to the Terry family for the role that ATF and DOJ played in the death of Brian Terry, but the Attorney General should accept responsibility immediately. It is without question, the right thing to do."

Slain agent's family in "apology" dispute with AG Holder (UPDATED)

How many months now have people been trying to kill the messenger, and yet Fast and Furious just won't go away.

Brian-Terry-Josephine-Terry-150x150.png

g12c00000000000000042dca0d9f68b5e7766bc16dfd66b434478bba72e.jpg

terryff.jpg

The fact that you assholes dont care that this man is dead says alot about you guys.... including you Sallow.

I really thought you to be a better guy than this.... its really below you my friend.

Folks have died and this administration needs to answer for it.... right is right and wrong is wrong.

I always care when our soldiers, sailors, and police die....but I blame those who pulled the trigger. Don't you?

Are you in favor of gun control?

Nope. Have a few guns myself and am always in the market to get new ones.

THIS attack Issa thread brought to you by:

Mindless Lib Drones.

When you positively absolutely HAVE to deflect overnight, you know who to call: Mindless Lib Drones!

Never mind that attacking Issa (no matter how ineffectually) doesn't alter a single damn thing about the Congressional Investigation into the misbehavior of Attorney General Holder.

Flail away, TdM.

:lmao:

THIS attack Issa thread brought to you by:

Mindless Lib Drones.

When you positively absolutely HAVE to deflect overnight, you know who to call: Mindless Lib Drones!

Never mind that attacking Issa (no matter how ineffectually) doesn't alter a single damn thing about the Congressional Investigation into the misbehavior of Attorney General Holder.

Flail away, TdM.

:lmao:

Look OUT FED Up...err...uhm Fed Ex...

Which reminds me of a joke...

If FED EX And UPS merged? The New name?

Forum List

Back