Darn scientists trying to save bees. Why? They sting, right?

I used to think there really was a "Liberal Intellectual Elite" but after reading the Lib posts at USMB its more likely I'll see Aliens filming Elvis fucking Jackie O while riding a unicorn before I see a real member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite

Bee population still declining...
:eusa_eh:
EU proposal to protect bees stirs hornets' nest
Jan 31,`13 -- An attempt to protect Europe's bee population appears to have kicked up a hornets' nest.
On Thursday, the EU's commissioner for health and consumer policy, Tonio Borg, discussed with the bloc's 27 countries his proposal to restrict use of three pesticides - called nenicotinoids - to crops that bees dislike. The policy would take effect July 1 and be reviewed after two years.

Frederic Vincent, a spokesman for Borg, confirmed that some countries reacted unenthusiastically, preferring further study. He declined to identify them.

Marco Contiero of the environmental group Greenpeace said Britain was firmly opposed, and Germany and Spain were either opposed or wanted more time to consider.

The European Food Safety Authority says beekeepers have reported an unusual decline in bees over the past decade, particularly in Western Europe.

Source

The post illustrates the fact that liberals are incapable of rational thought. They act on emotion and most of the time the emotion is motivated by hatred. I'd be willing to bet that the so-called "rednecks" and "right wingers" know more about bees than the sissies on the left. I used to keep bees but when I had to medicate the hives because of the mites I quit because it made the honey taste funny. All of a sudden Huffington is aware of the honey bee problem and the libs read the blogs and now they make a political issue out of it.

Forum List

Back