Darling Of The Left,Michael Moore Gives $20K For Assange Bail...

Bullshit.

The federal government is nothing more than a continuing criminal enterprise, as such , it has no right to prevent others from exposing its misdeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drama Queen.

What I said is factually accurate. He is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security.

You're a fucking idiot. As is evidenced by your excessive use of exclamation points to emphasis your moronic opinion.

List that damage.

I already have.... I am not repeating myself for the stupid kids that can't keep up.

i really want to see the international agreements, laws, treaties that would make it possible to extradite an australian in arrest in gb for swedish charges of rape of a swedish woman committed in sweden to the US, where he is not yet officially charged with espionage, but already convicted to rot in prison by the calitwits of this world.

now there is and would be a fucked up sentence.

sorry bout that.

When the charges of espionage are issued, he'll be extradited. This is not rocket science. There is no connection between the Swedish charges and the charges which will eventually come from the US, other than it's the same process. He'll be extradited to Sweden to face charges. He'll be extradited to the US to face charges.

This really isn't rocket science.

maybe it is rocket science after all.

neither the espionage charge nor the stolen property charge, which are considered as far as i know, are slam-dunks. oh wait, i should not use that term.

and even if, this is very much politically motivated. and sweden could deny extradition.

you are starting all this from the wrong end.

you are angry. and want assange punished. now you want to find a reason and a way to make that come true. you even know that he is guilty. you are cutting every corner. it is good that you are not in charge of anything, little girl.

the funniest outcome of all this would be an extradition on those flimsy charges, and a rejection of said charges by the US court system.

hahahahaha.

Followed by a civil suit where he makes $100 million.

When the charges of espionage are issued, he'll be extradited. This is not rocket science. There is no connection between the Swedish charges and the charges which will eventually come from the US, other than it's the same process. He'll be extradited to Sweden to face charges. He'll be extradited to the US to face charges.

This really isn't rocket science.

maybe it is rocket science after all.

neither the espionage charge nor the stolen property charge, which are considered as far as i know, are slam-dunks. oh wait, i should not use that term.

and even if, this is very much politically motivated. and sweden could deny extradition.

you are starting all this from the wrong end.

you are angry. and want assange punished. now you want to find a reason and a way to make that come true. you even know that he is guilty. you are cutting every corner. it is good that you are not in charge of anything, little girl.

the funniest outcome of all this would be an extradition on those flimsy charges, and a rejection of said charges by the US court system.

hahahahaha.

Followed by a civil suit where he makes $100 million.

followed by the release of the notes of the prosecution the judges and the jury, hahahahaha, on wikileaks 2.0, led by some other guy.

This one is pretty interesting. Michael Moore has announced he has given $20K to Assange for his Bail. He has also offered his own Websites for future Wikileaks use. I'm just wondering how you all feel about this one? Most on this Board have been calling for Assange's head. And some of the more vicious calls for his head have been coming from the Leftists who routinely visit this board.
You're always so artful, with those BULLSHIT Absolutes.

What if the Tonkin Gulf had been Wikileaked???? :eusa_eh:

Hell.....George Bush could have avoided his whole AWOL-trip, if that'd happened!!!

Why are "conservatives" so AFRAID of the FACTS??!!! :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Drama Queen.

What I said is factually accurate. He is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security.

You're a fucking idiot. As is evidenced by your excessive use of exclamation points to emphasis your moronic opinion.

List that damage.

I already have.... I am not repeating myself for the stupid kids that can't keep up.

No you haven't, stop kidding yourself CG.

Does this Administration really want this guy to spill everything during a public trial? I tend to think they're bluffing on this one. This guy hasn't released to worst of it yet. So look for some kind of deal between him and this Administration. Just my take anyway.

The information he published wasn't 'public' information... it was STOLEN. Being an ex-cop, I would have thought you would understand the concept of the word 'STOLEN'. Perhaps that's why you're an ex-cop.

I suspect he will get bail. I have no problem with that. I am, however, entertained as hell about what the judge said about it.

And when that information is in the public interest then I'm glad he publishes it - it's called whistle blowing. There are many reasons I am an ex-cop - none of them work related...;o)

Why are you entertained about what the judge said about it?

Where did you say that?
Here, dumbass:
That only applies if Assange is a journalist.

He's not.
Then why are you arguing that some people do consider him a journalist? You were using that to buttress whatever point you were attempting to make.
My point was that you asked who was calling him a journalist. You said to name them, so I did, and you proceeded to weasel your way out of it, quite ineffectively.
What's the definition of journalist, daveman?
Why? Are you going to argue he is one?

Here, dumbass:
Then why are you arguing that some people do consider him a journalist? You were using that to buttress whatever point you were attempting to make.
My point was that you asked who was calling him a journalist. You said to name them, so I did, and you proceeded to weasel your way out of it, quite ineffectively.

A journalist is one who practices journalism.

Definition of JOURNALISM

a : the collection and editing of news for presentation through the media
b : the public press
c : an academic study concerned with the collection and editing of news or the management of a news medium
a : writing designed for publication in a newspaper or magazine
b : writing characterized by a direct presentation of facts or description of events without an attempt at interpretation
c : writing designed to appeal to current popular taste or public interest

Assange doesn't do that at Wikileaks.

A journalist collects and disseminates information about current events, people, trends, and issues

But the state supremacist defines a journalist as follows he who collects and disseminates information about current events, people, trends, and issues which do not offend, and glorifies, the state bureaucrats.

john-conyers.png

"As an initial matter, there is no doubt that WikiLeaks is very unpopular right now. Many feel that the WikiLeaks publication was offensive."

"But being unpopular is not a crime, and publishing offensive information is not either. And the repeated calls from politicians, journalists, and other so-called experts crying out for criminal prosecutions or other extreme measures make me very uncomfortable."

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Forum List

Back