Bull Ring DarkFury VS TNHarley

Good thing truthdontmatter is gone or there wouldn't be a debate :rofl:
Funny thing, I actually told daws he reminded me of truthdotnmatter a couplel fo days ago. but he can spell 6 letter words. lol

The Rabbi...

You are not supposed to be posting in this thread...

I am not either...but I keep reminding morons like you to read the freaking rules.
Okay so tossing Timmy aside we have
Guno
daws
rdead

How about that slut Bode something? You know that dumb ass lesbian. We should include women to be fair you know. Anyway that sluts on ignore from more people here then any woman. I think she is due to be looked at in all fairness.

The Rabbi...

I am not either...but I keep reminding morons like you to read the freaking rules.
Guno
daws
redead

How about that slut Bode something? You know that dumb ass lesbian. We should include women to be fair you know. Anyway that sluts on ignore from more people here then any woman. I think she is due to be looked at in all fairness.
I would argue that she is dumb to the level of those posted above. But if this was about liars, absolutely.

Last edited:
The Rabbi...

Guno
daws
redead

I wouldn't argue that she is dumb to the level of those posted above. But if this was about liars, absolutely.
Well she is the rderp level of stupid but lacks the balls of a daws.

The Rabbi...

Guno
daws
rdead

You'll have to include all her sock accounts as well :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back