Bull Ring DarkFury VS nuhuh Topic? Negro's

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
First I ask you follow USMB rule and leave it one on one. If you want to "vote" or agree turn yourself loose. The topic is Negros and I have some questions for nuhuh to start.

1, Why are Japanese internment camp refugees AHEAD of the Negro in ONE generation?

2, Why are Vietnamese refugees AHEAD of the Negro in one generation?

3, Why do Negro males get so many different Negro females pregnant and NOT pay child support?

4, Why do Negro's support Jessie "no child support" Jackson?

5, Why do so many Negro's support Al 'pay no taxes" Sharpton?

6, What makes Negro looting civil protest?

7, If black lives matter why do Negro's kill more Negro's then anybody?

8, If black lives matter why is Negro drug usage higher then any other group?

9, Why do Negro's prop up a FAKE Negro like Obama and NOT support Carson?

10, Why does the Negro feel "free stuff" is okay in order to stay on the George Wallace plantation?

White Cracker
Fury

Replies in red

First I ask you follow USMB rule and leave it one on one. If you want to "vote" or agree turn yourself loose. The topic is Negros and I have some questions for nuhuh to start.

1, Why are Japanese internment camp refugees AHEAD of the Negro in ONE generation?

Japanese value education, value strong families and have a iq of 20 points higher then the negro means.

Vietnamese has a iq of 20 points higher and value hard work!

3, Why do Negro males get so many different Negro females pregnant and NOT pay child support?

Negro males don't give a shit. They're brought up in a culture that doesn't respect fatherhood and so they don't even try.

WEll, because he says what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

Same as with Jackson!

Because they simply don't give a fuck. Too them our laws are holding them down and they loot to dis us. In some ways maybe this is true but we can't function as a civilized society with this attitude...Maybe we could legalize drugs, get rid of the 3 strike laws and work to change this belief?

Blacks are racist against whites. Truth don't matter. The truth is it is a tool to make demands of us. Honestly, they kill twice as many whites every year....Doesn't matter.

Their culture is ok with the imagine of thuggery and violence. They think it is something that is cool.

Why do some people think we shouldn't invest in our country? The way they see it,,,Obama is someone that cares about them and will help them out...Help them out as in free shit that they feel they're owed. Carson is like a hammer outside the head...I don't personally agree with either!

10, Why does the Negro feel "free stuff" is okay in order to stay on the George Wallace plantation?

They feel they're owed something....But, maybe this is because they have been cheated out of the resources of the rest of the society...So I wouldn't say they're without a point.

White Cracker
Fury

• Banned
Replies in red

Japanese value education, value strong families and have a iq of 20 points higher then the negro means.

Vietnamese has a iq of 20 points higher and value hard work!

Negro males don't give a shit. They're brought up in a culture that doesn't respect fatherhood and so they don't even try.

WEll, because he says what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

Same as with Jackson!

Because they simply don't give a fuck. Too them our laws are holding them down and they loot to dis us. In some ways maybe this is true but we can't function as a civilized society with this attitude...Maybe we could legalize drugs, get rid of the 3 strike laws and work to change this belief?

Blacks are racist against whites. Truth don't matter. The truth is it is a tool to make demands of us. Honestly, they kill twice as many whites every year....Doesn't matter.

Their culture is ok with the imagine of thuggery and violence. They think it is something that is cool.

Why do some people think we shouldn't invest in our country? The way they see it,,,Obama is someone that cares about them and will help them out...Help them out as in free shit that they feel they're owed. Carson is like a hammer outside the head...I don't personally agree with either!

They feel they're owed something....But, maybe this is because they have been cheated out of the resources of the rest of the society...So I wouldn't say they're without a point.

White Cracker
Fury
This is supposed to be a READ ONLY forum Matthew. Follow the rules okay?

• Banned
I already told you no and told you to write your own rant, did you?
Well the COWARD showed up to beg off. Do that a lot do you? You welfare types are really good at that begging sh8t. Instead of you doing some tap for me how about you show off those fine begging skills you have?

• Banned
I already said I can't talk to you now; tell me, where will you be in ten years?
Lets start with question one.
"1, Why are Japanese internment camp refugees AHEAD of the Negro in ONE generation?

Now there is NO doubt that in one generation from internment Japanese lifted their education AND social standards.

They make MORE money then the Negro they commit LESS crime then the Negro. They have a better family structure then the Negro as well. So while they did better POST confinement the Negro in FREEDOM has done WORSE.

As a matter of FACT Negro's are heading to prison at alarming rates. If ALL races are equal how do you explain this?

Forum List

Back