DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

Why do you avoid my question ?

I answered it. you just didn't get an answer you liked.

Don't you have some other section of your former empire to lose?
No you didnt. I can repeat the question if you like.

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.
Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

You cant answer it as well you know.

Actually, that's what WE want to know. What interest did the state have in this decision at all? Why did they refuse to allow the parents to take the child out of the country to let other doctors examine and treat him, if that's what they wanted to do?

For what to put an abd feeding tube in and then a trach for the vent. That is what they were planning. He also was going to be a guinea pig and then sent to Germany if Italy could not help him. All socialized medicine.

Why not take him to the US and the Fed Gov can foot the bill? Are you pro that??

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.

Actually, that's what WE want to know. What interest did the state have in this decision at all? Why did they refuse to allow the parents to take the child out of the country to let other doctors examine and treat him, if that's what they wanted to do?

For what to put an abd feeding tube in and then a trach for the vent. That is what they were planning. He also was going to be a guinea pig and then sent to Germany if Italy could not help him. All socialized medicine.

Why not take him to the US and the Fed Gov can foot the bill? Are you pro that??

Imagine. If you can: A world where government isn't in charge of your health care.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.
Thats an ideologically driven answer.
Explain how that desire manifests itself in this scenario.

Ok, but only once - if you ostrich up on this and go all Trump on me, I'm not playing.

Here's how it manifests itself in this scenario: The state passed laws to control health care. And then they enforced them.
You are just restating your position. You have not added anything.

Which laws are these ? Apply them to Alfies circumstances so that I can understand where you are coming from.

You see from here it looks like you are ignorant of Britain and are seeking to exploit a tragedy in pursuit of a preferred option in American healthcare.

When asked to back it up with facts you, and your doofus mates, deflect and go ad hom.

Lets see what you have ?

Do you get some sort of weird psychological charge out of pretending to be dumber than cat shit and acting like it's a brilliant debate ploy?

"You're all ignorant about Great Britain, but I won't explain how you're wrong! Explain every detail about the story to me over and over, so that I can deny it and refuse to prove it!"

At this point, I think it's painfully obvious to everyone that you know 1) your government sucks, 2) your national healthcare sucks, 3) your government killed Alfie to maintain its power and control over everyone in the country, and 4) you're too big a coward to admit any of it.

You make crazy accusations and are then unable to back them up. Its not my job to provide any information , it is your job to support your crazy claims. And of course you cant.

Your interest in this case is all about US domestic healthcare,the worst in the civilised world, and f all to do with a dying infant on Merseyside. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Walk me through the conspiracy to kill this child and why it happened. It shouldnt be difficult for you as you have already made your mind up.

The child had rights.

Imagine. If you can: A world where government isn't in charge of your health care.

I have lived it, use to be the insurances were in charge, but thanks to the ACA they are not, but Trump is going to ruin that.

The child had rights.

I agree, right to be on a vent and around the clock nursing and doctor care, but the doctors said they could do no more. That is why they should of quit and taken the vent off. Are you saying the UK should pay for around the clock nursing care and vent care for an infant indefinitely?

The US is a good one, maternal mortality is highest among the developed countries.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.

Ok, but only once - if you ostrich up on this and go all Trump on me, I'm not playing.

Here's how it manifests itself in this scenario: The state passed laws to control health care. And then they enforced them.

Which laws are these ? Apply them to Alfies circumstances so that I can understand where you are coming from.

You see from here it looks like you are ignorant of Britain and are seeking to exploit a tragedy in pursuit of a preferred option in American healthcare.

When asked to back it up with facts you, and your doofus mates, deflect and go ad hom.

Lets see what you have ?

Do you get some sort of weird psychological charge out of pretending to be dumber than cat shit and acting like it's a brilliant debate ploy?

"You're all ignorant about Great Britain, but I won't explain how you're wrong! Explain every detail about the story to me over and over, so that I can deny it and refuse to prove it!"

At this point, I think it's painfully obvious to everyone that you know 1) your government sucks, 2) your national healthcare sucks, 3) your government killed Alfie to maintain its power and control over everyone in the country, and 4) you're too big a coward to admit any of it.

You make crazy accusations and are then unable to back them up. Its not my job to provide any information , it is your job to support your crazy claims. And of course you cant.

Your interest in this case is all about US domestic healthcare,the worst in the civilised world, and f all to do with a dying infant on Merseyside. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Walk me through the conspiracy to kill this child and why it happened. It shouldnt be difficult for you as you have already made your mind up.

I make crazy accusations and don't back them up? I stated that the government, through the court system, decided that Alfie had to die. YOU responded with, "You're ignorant of Great Britain. The government was not involved. Show me how it was the government." Who, precisely, is being crazy and not backing things up? You have yet to explain to us who operates the British court system if it is NOT the government. You'd think someone would have sent a memo around if Great Britain had started the world's only private-sector, non-government court system in the world.

It is your job to provide information to substantiate your repeated insistence that the government had nothing to do with Alfie. That is YOUR job, particularly if you expect to demand repeated explanations of the case in every single post you make. You demand nothing, ass napkin, until you stop thinking, "You're wrong, you're ignorant, you know nothing about my country" constitutes some sort of rebuttal.

My interest in this case is all about compassion, the sanctity of life, and the evils of selling out our humanity to a despotic government, but I wouldn't expect an amoral, ignorant, lying, cowardly troglodyte like yourself to even understand those words, let alone grasp the concept of valuing those things. And I don't notice people trying to flee the United States to save their children from the government, so I think you should hold off on accusing anyone else's healthcare of being "the worst in the civilized world". Understand that YOU do not make that determination, and there is not one damned thing that has ever been said by you that even REMOTELY makes anyone value your judgement in that regard.

Likewise, being told by the likes of YOU that I should be ashamed has exactly the same meaningful rhetorical value as a taco fart in a warm breeze. You're defending allowing a child to die because YOU think he's better off dead. Please do us all a favor and hold your breath waiting for the moment when you even HAVE moral advice to offer, let alone anyone actually wanting it.

I'm not walking you through a damned thing until you stop thinking you're fucking Torquemada and this is the fucking Inquisition. You've had reams of detailed, documented explanations, to which you have airily responded, "You're wrong. You're ignorant. Go through it all again," and assumed that you had held up your end of the conversation. Guess again, shitbrain. By my count, you are FAR behind on your end of things, and you can either start answering some damned questions and providing some substantiation, or you can cling blindly to, "I'm right, you're wrong, that means I win", and we will all just dismiss you as a coward, a weasel, and intellectual lightweight, and a lying sack of flaming dog shit who knows his country is a giant, sucking black hole of evil.

Take your pick, and make it fucking snappy, dickless.

Lets see what you have ?

I make crazy accusations and don't back them up? I stated that the government, through the court system, decided that Alfie had to die. YOU responded with, "You're ignorant of Great Britain. The government was not involved. Show me how it was the government." Who, precisely, is being crazy and not backing things up? You have yet to explain to us who operates the British court system if it is NOT the government. You'd think someone would have sent a memo around if Great Britain had started the world's only private-sector, non-government court system in the world.

It is your job to provide information to substantiate your repeated insistence that the government had nothing to do with Alfie. That is YOUR job, particularly if you expect to demand repeated explanations of the case in every single post you make. You demand nothing, ass napkin, until you stop thinking, "You're wrong, you're ignorant, you know nothing about my country" constitutes some sort of rebuttal.

My interest in this case is all about compassion, the sanctity of life, and the evils of selling out our humanity to a despotic government, but I wouldn't expect an amoral, ignorant, lying, cowardly troglodyte like yourself to even understand those words, let alone grasp the concept of valuing those things. And I don't notice people trying to flee the United States to save their children from the government, so I think you should hold off on accusing anyone else's healthcare of being "the worst in the civilized world". Understand that YOU do not make that determination, and there is not one damned thing that has ever been said by you that even REMOTELY makes anyone value your judgement in that regard.

Likewise, being told by the likes of YOU that I should be ashamed has exactly the same meaningful rhetorical value as a taco fart in a warm breeze. You're defending allowing a child to die because YOU think he's better off dead. Please do us all a favor and hold your breath waiting for the moment when you even HAVE moral advice to offer, let alone anyone actually wanting it.

I'm not walking you through a damned thing until you stop thinking you're fucking Torquemada and this is the fucking Inquisition. You've had reams of detailed, documented explanations, to which you have airily responded, "You're wrong. You're ignorant. Go through it all again," and assumed that you had held up your end of the conversation. Guess again, shitbrain. By my count, you are FAR behind on your end of things, and you can either start answering some damned questions and providing some substantiation, or you can cling blindly to, "I'm right, you're wrong, that means I win", and we will all just dismiss you as a coward, a weasel, and intellectual lightweight, and a lying sack of flaming dog shit who knows his country is a giant, sucking black hole of evil.

But you are stating that there was a conspiracy to see this child die. However you cannot provide any evidence that this was the case. I could explain how these things work but you do not want to hear it as you are so far up your own infowar arse.
So I am wondering how you have arrived at your conclusion without any evidence. Was it on Fox ?

The child had rights.

not anymore.

Lets see what you have ?

But you are stating that there was a conspiracy to see this child die. However you cannot provide any evidence that this was the case. I could explain how these things work but you do not want to hear it as you are so far up your own infowar arse.
So I am wondering how you have arrived at your conclusion without any evidence. Was it on Fox ?

No, fucktard. YOU jumped to that fucking conclusion as a way to dodge having to say something substantial.

I said the government insisted the kid had to die. That's it, that's all. I suggest you learn to put some intelligent words into your own mouth before you start trying to make up words to put into mine. I am certainly not going to take responsibility for defending the asinine "ideas" that pass through your empty skull.

Lets see what you have ?

No, fucktard. YOU jumped to that fucking conclusion as a way to dodge having to say something substantial.

I said the government insisted the kid had to die. That's it, that's all. I suggest you learn to put some intelligent words into your own mouth before you start trying to make up words to put into mine. I am certainly not going to take responsibility for defending the asinine "ideas" that pass through your empty skull.
How did the government "insist" ?
Who made the order ? Who signed the death note ?
Why do you persist in this shite ?

The child had rights.

Not really. Children don't have the mental capacity to look out for their best interests. Someone else must lookout for them. The real question of the thread is under what circumstances the state should be allowed to supersede the authority of parents.

I personally have said it at least six times. Others have said it multiple times. At this point, your inability to understand English and your inexplicable belief that "Hey, I'll just be stupid and ask the same question over and over" is a great debate strategy are 100% not my fucking problem. Scroll the fuck back and read any of the previous responses you've already gotten to this question. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that you have asked it yet again is just your way of saying, "You were right, my government is a piece of shit, but they keep my balls in a safe".

Why do I persist? Because your government persists in being a tyrannical, child-killing bucket of "shite", and you persist in being a dishonest puddle of "shite" in defending them. At least strap on a pair and admit what you're fucking supporting, you poltroon.

I personally have said it at least six times. Others have said it multiple times. At this point, your inability to understand English and your inexplicable belief that "Hey, I'll just be stupid and ask the same question over and over" is a great debate strategy are 100% not my fucking problem. Scroll the fuck back and read any of the previous responses you've already gotten to this question. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that you have asked it yet again is just your way of saying, "You were right, my government is a piece of shit, but they keep my balls in a safe".

Why do I persist? Because your government persists in being a tyrannical, child-killing bucket of "shite", and you persist in being a dishonest puddle of "shite" in defending them. At least strap on a pair and admit what you're fucking supporting, you poltroon.
Just repeating your nonsense doesnt make it so.

Who ordered the Doctors to come to their conclusions ?
Who ordered the courts to uphold their medical opinion ?
Who ordered the ECHR to reject the appeal ?
Which Doctors disagreed with the diagnosis ?

Your tin foil nonsense is 100% propaganda and 0% fact.

Seriously, asshole? You keep asking the same stupid fucking questions over and over, have it pointed out to you that you've been answered every time and ignored it, THEN you try to make out that we're "repeating to try to make it so", as opposed to repeating ourselves because you're too shit-stupid and dishonest to acknowledge it and actually address the points? I thought there was no possible way you could make yourself a bigger loser and laughingstock, but I stand corrected.

Oh, and THEN you ask the fucking questions AGAIN on top of it? I mean, damn. England must be putting lobotomy powder in their drinking water to produce a specimen like you.

Seriously, asshole? You keep asking the same stupid fucking questions over and over, have it pointed out to you that you've been answered every time and ignored it, THEN you try to make out that we're "repeating to try to make it so", as opposed to repeating ourselves because you're too shit-stupid and dishonest to acknowledge it and actually address the points? I thought there was no possible way you could make yourself a bigger loser and laughingstock, but I stand corrected.

Oh, and THEN you ask the fucking questions AGAIN on top of it? I mean, damn. England must be putting lobotomy powder in their drinking water to produce a specimen like you.
You are one thick fucker. You make dumb accusations and then rant and rave when you are asked to back them up. Back up your shite or fuck off back to our cave.

You are one thick fucker. You make dumb accusations and then rant and rave when you are asked to back them up. Back up your shite or fuck off back to our cave.

You are one delusional fucker. You get answers over and over, and then pretend you never heard them and keep asking. READ the responses, or fuck off back to your baby-killing hellhole.

You are one delusional fucker. You get answers over and over, and then pretend you never heard them and keep asking. READ the responses, or fuck off back to your baby-killing hellhole.
Ive read the responses and they are totally fact free. Your imbecility undermines whatever partisan point you are struggling to make.

The NHS treats sick people.
American Healthcare treats rich people.

Forum List

Back