'Dark Side' of homosexual culture

Hagbard Celine said:
No, YOUR argument is silly to say the least.

If the argument is over utility, then why allow barren women or sterile men to marry one another? THEY can't procreate.

And if your view is so utilitarian, then why not start a human breeding program to purify the species? We could disallow anyone from breeding unless they passed certain physical tests so as to ensure the birth of genetically perfect children, thus ensuring humanity's future with a race of superbeings.

Yeah, whatever you say Hitler.

True to liberal form...when losing a argument..just start name calling..."Hitler" how cute and how profound...since when can a "Gay" produce a off spring...or a shoe... or a animal and human...or "Golden Showers" sorry dude homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual fetish...go for it in private...but please stop with the BS!

Hagbard Celine said:
What if science provided a way for two males or two females to combine their dna in a lab to create a child together? Would their ability to bear children change your mind?

I doubt it would. Because yours is a crusade that stems from religious belief. Well, I'm sorry but in this society people are protected from theocratic laws limiting freedom. So if two homos want to get married, it's their right to. And I could care less. Because homos getting married is not going to profoundly impact the future of our society. And I guarantee you that no deity will rain down fire and brimstone on us for allowing homos to marry each other.

I see you also did poor in history...see "Roman History"...Caligula et al...this homosexual acceptance was tried many times in history and failed miserably!

Hey buddy, don't lecture me on Roman history. Roman and Greek men screwed everything that moved. The only taboo was screwing another nobleman's wife without permission.

Boys, girls, men & women. It wasn't the gender of your partner that mattered, it was their physical beauty. Homosexuality and other sexual "deviances" were a normal part of human culture up until the spread of Christianity.

Today in parts of the world where Christianity hasn't gone, the practices are still widespread, but they've gone further underground. See China or southeast Asia. And obviously they are still widespread here and in Europe and the rest of the world too.

Granted, it's not considered the norm, but there's no reason to not let homos get married if they really really want to. Where's the harm in it? It seems arbitrary to me.

Hagbard Celine said:
Hey buddy, don't lecture me on Roman history. Roman and Greek men screwed everything that moved. The only taboo was screwing another nobleman's wife without permission.

Boys, girls, men & women. It wasn't the gender of your partner that mattered, it was their physical beauty. Homosexuality and other sexual "deviances" were a normal part of human culture up until the spread of Christianity.

Today in parts of the world where Christianity hasn't gone, the practices are still widespread, but they've gone further underground. See China or southeast Asia. And obviously they are still widespread here and in Europe and the rest of the world too.

Granted, it's not considered the norm, but there's no reason to not let homos get married if they really really want to. Where's the harm in it? It seems arbitrary to me.

dumb? You just made my argument for me...History proved my point...yes they did all these things...and are now third world countries....is this what you want the USA to become...a "Third world" country just to allow homo's to have their way? Not on my shift...Moron!

Who's the moron? You believe that allowing homos to get a license saying they are married will kill our economy? What do you have to support this? Other than the fact that you hate gay people?

And just for the record, the Roman empire fell centuries after it became more "moral." Actually it was around the time Constantine moved the capital from Rome to Constantinople and changed the national religion to Christianity.

Hagbard Celine said:
Who's the moron? You believe that allowing homos to get a license saying they are married will kill our economy? What do you have to support this? Other than the fact that you hate gay people?

I do not hate "Gay" people...I could care less what concenting adults do in private...that is between them and our creator...what I have a problem with is teaching how to put condoms on cucumbers in public school as well as "Jane and Sue" are A okay as a family issue... also taught in "Public School"
If ya want to play with your "Pee Pee" in the Tee pee...so be it... but not at "Disneyworld" or any other public place my kids have fun at...minus your fetish...get the picture Mr. I have the right to practice my fetish in public!

Nobody's asking to give people the right to sodomize each other in public. Just the right to legitimize the relationships these people have with each other. These people love each other, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to marry one another. Why do you want to stop them so badly?

"All you need is love." -John Lennon

Hagbard Celine said:
And just for the record, the Roman empire fell centuries after it became more "moral." Actually it was around the time Constantine moved the capital from Rome to Constantinople and changed the national religion to Christianity.

another rediculous arguement..the "Fall of Rome" started with "Caligula"...it took centuries afterwards to complete the cycle of decay...to say now that it was Christianity that caused it... is disingeniouos to say the least...just more Christian bashing to make a old and sick point...go play with your pee pee in the tee pee some more...Maybe just maybe your climax will set you free...NOT!

Hagbard Celine said:
Nobody's asking to give people the right to sodomize each other in public. Just the right to legitimize the relationships these people have with each other. These people love each other, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to marry one another. Why do you want to stop them so badly?

"All you need is love." -John Lennon

Being the "Key" word here...what is legitimizing about putting protein where nature never intended it to be? Relationships my ass..and as far as John Lennon..give me a break... the Beattles' were not my fav group to say the
least....I grew up during the "Happy days" early sixtees and late fiftees...things were simple then and more realistic!

Hagbard Celine said:
How can you assume to know how these people feel about one another? Are you clairvoyant? Because if you are, I need to get some lottery numbers from you.

relationships...being the key here...I would venture to speculate the relationship is based on 'climax'...you may argue this point until the cows come home...but fact is homosexual realtionships are nothing more than sexual immaturity..a fetish...has nothing whatsoever to do with raising a family...like I said I could care less what ya do in private...just don't tell me I have to accept this behavoir and ligitimize it...won't happen on my watch! :baby:

I would venture to speculate the relationship is based on 'climax'

Do you have any evidence to back up this bogus claim or does it stem from your fear of homos?

has nothing whatsoever to do with raising a family

Does boning your wife have anything to do with raising your kids? Though I'm sure your kids know you and your wife are straight, I doubt they know or would like to know the details involved. The same is true of homos who have kids.

like I said I could care less what ya do in private...just don't tell me I have to accept this behavoir and ligitimize it...won't happen on my watch!

I'm not asking you to legitimize or approve of homosexuality, what I'm trying to get you to understand is that these people have the right to marry one another. Forbidding them from marrying is an infringement of liberty. The government has no legitimate interest in overruling these people's right to marry, so it should be allowed.

Nobody but a small minority wanted to acknowledge Blacks' civil rights in the sixties, but that didn't make the majority right. In hindsight it made them bigots. The same issue applies here.

Hagbard Celine said:
Do you have any evidence to back up this bogus claim or does it stem from your fear of homos?

Does boning your wife have anything to do with raising your kids? Though I'm sure your kids know you and your wife are straight, I doubt they know or would like to know the details involved. The same is true of homos who have kids.

I'm not asking you to legitimize or approve of homosexuality, what I'm trying to get you to understand is that these people have the right to marry one another. Forbidding them from marrying is an infringement of liberty. The government has no legitimate interest in overruling these people's right to marry, so it should be allowed.

Nobody but a small minority wanted to acknowledge Blacks' civil rights in the sixties, but that didn't make the majority right. In hindsight it made them bigots. The same issue applies here.

I had many friends in the sixtees who were black...damn... some were teamates playing football and running track...not to mention serving during the VN era war..so for you to pull out the race card makes me laugh....sorry God nor did the constitution promise you or anyone "a rose-garden" now go play with your siblings as you are out of your league here!

Homos serve in the military too. What's your point warhawk?

My siblings live in another city, so playing with them will have to wait.

Whatever you may believe about your god has nothing to do with this debate. The bottom line is that homos have a civil right to marry one another if they want to. Nobody has the authority to deny them that right. Rewriting the constitution over such a silly subject would be both ludicrous and hateful.

Hagbard Celine said:
Homos serve in the military too. What's your point warhawk?

My siblings live in another city, so playing with them will have to wait.

Whatever you may believe about your god has nothing to do with this debate. The bottom line is that homos have a civil right to marry one another if they want to. Nobody has the authority to deny them that right. Rewriting the constitution over such a silly subject would be both ludicrous and hateful.

how profound...well my friend I am very aware of this... I served...however I served... as most did...under"Don't ask don't tell" ...It worked quite well...I would have been concerned if I knew my fellow soldier got excited when in the shower or in the "foxhole" alone and isolated...and where did you serve to gain all this real time experience...humm? Buzzz off with the homosexual marriage issue...I covered my opinion quite well...however you have not!

"That's your opinion." -Meant to be said in the most egotistical, calloused, jaded, dismissive, holier than though art, Republican manner imaginable.

You haven't addressed any of my arguments, you have just dismissed them and told me that I'm an idiot.

You can't debate worth a flip.

Hagbard Celine said:
"That's your opinion." -Meant to be said in the most egotistical, calloused, jaded, dismissive, holier than though art, Republican manner imaginable.

experience...not something a perverted professor told me....back to class with ya!

Hagbard Celine said:
When I graduate college and lawschool, I'll gain your so-called "experience," but you'll always be a conservative. :laugh:

and I am sure the ACLU will be waiting with open arms...why not join the military so you can have a real insight on reality vs perverted commmunist opinions?

Forum List

Back