'Dark Knight Rises' shooting: Three heroes died

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"Three survivors of the Colorado movie-theater massacre escaped with minor wounds, but were left with broken hearts because their heroic boyfriends died saving them."

It's on Drudge.

Three men died protecting their women.

Sad, very sad.

12 more lives taken by political correctness, and maybe more. Some of those who survived are not expected to live.

"Three survivors of the Colorado movie-theater massacre escaped with minor wounds, but were left with broken hearts because their heroic boyfriends died saving them."

Ah a heart warmer......

Reminds me of the foster kid commercial from sleep country in trying to drum up support for the nations foster children.

That 3 or 4 year old gets me every time.

I DONT NEED NOTHING FANCY........

•Ex-serviceman Blunk called a 'true hero' by his girlfriend after pushing her to the ground and defending her from shooter James Holmes
•Matt McQuinn also hailed a hero for diving in front of his girlfriend to save her from bullets

'Dark Knight Rises Colorado Shooting' A hero who died saving his girlfriend, a man at his birthday party... the tragic stories of twelve victims killed in Dark Knight massacre | Mail Online

Yes, this man is a hero, as are many in the theater that stopped to help others. The story of the Air Force reserve staff sergeant killed brought tears to my eyes, those who served with him laid a teddy bear, in uniform, near the theater.

•Ex-serviceman Blunk called a 'true hero' by his girlfriend after pushing her to the ground and defending her from shooter James Holmes
•Matt McQuinn also hailed a hero for diving in front of his girlfriend to save her from bullets

'Dark Knight Rises Colorado Shooting' A hero who died saving his girlfriend, a man at his birthday party... the tragic stories of twelve victims killed in Dark Knight massacre | Mail Online

Yes, this man is a hero, as are many in the theater that stopped to help others. The story of the Air Force reserve staff sergeant killed brought tears to my eyes, those who served with him laid a teddy bear, in uniform, near the theater.

I agree Peach, and it's my hope these young people and their familes find some measure of peace one day and are comforted in the fact that a whole nations heart breaks for them.

I agree Peach, and it's my hope these young people and their familes find some measure of peace one day and are comforted in the fact that a whole nations heart breaks for them.

Another post I find insightful, and very, very true.

Heroic? Absolutely, but also something any male should do without thought, even for a total stranger, if he is a real man.

Forum List

Back