Dark Energy - God?

Discoverer's Fallacy

There is evidence, but nobody with an independent IQ should trust these silly hyperventilating nerds, who can never be productive scientists, to understand what the evidence implies.
There is an extrapolated inference based on an assumption that their untested & unproven hypothesis have been proven
College Education Is a Fraud; That's Why Diploma Dumbos Protect Themselves With the "Grammar Nazi" Slur

Why should I respect your opinion? You use hypothesis as a plural, when its plural is actually hypotheses. If you don't know educated grammar, you can't know about reasoning processes either. From your use of such phony grammar, I can infer that the past participle of prove is proved, not "proven."

And yet they don't directly measure any effects.
100% false. The accelerating expansion of the universe has been directly measured. Now, you can critique this analysis, and many do, on a statistical basis. But this critique dowsnt refute the accelerated expansion. It merely brings more doubt to it.

Last edited:
And yet they don't directly measure any effects.
100% false. The accelerating expansion of the universe has been directly measured. Well there you go, maybe that falsehood is the source of your confusion.
no it hasnt,,,they thought they did and ended up just making it up
Lying troll begs for attention....
hey your the one that made a claim and failed to provide the source,,

and I dont know how they measure something they cant see and most likely never happened

College Education Is a Fraud; That's Why Diploma Dumbos Protect Themselves With the "Grammar Nazi" Slur

Why should I respect your opinion? You use hypothesis as a plural, when its plural is actually hypotheses. If you don't know educated grammar, you can't know about reasoning processes either. From your use of such phony grammar, I can infer that the past participle of prove is proved, not "proven."
Educated grammar? Really?

Never try to be a smart ass and a dumb ass at the same time.

If you don't know God ...

surly then you are not a christian ...
Jews know God, but not Christ.
Anti-Semitism Is All About a Gutless Idolatry of the Rich

Jews were already saved by God the Father, Who sent His Son to save the Gentiles.
Jews were already saved by God the Father, Who sent His Son to save the Gentiles.

that's not how it works, being immersed in sin ... the religion of antiquity as reaffirmed in the 1st century is strictly a matter of triumph, the only means for admission to the Everlasting.

Forum List

Back