Dark Brown Makeup On To Speak To The Latinos? Really? Mittens? REALLY??

I think many here have grown accustomed to you believing that you are the well spring of intelligence at USMB.

Just as we have grown accustomed to viewing you as the poster child for the dangers of prolonged drug abuse, Huggy....

This is your brain, Huggy is your brain after decades of drug abuse......

I'm still breathing... Doesn't that count for something?.. :lol:

The librul campaign:

Re-Elect Obama , his tan is natural.

PATHETIC

It's even better.

The liberal say:

"We hired him because it was black (somehow that made them feel good)."

"But, you can't fire him because he's worthless."

I love the Race Card Card.....you guys and your excuses are a source of endless entertainment, I must say. :lol:

I think many here have grown accustomed to you believing that you are the well spring of intelligence at USMB.

Just as we have grown accustomed to viewing you as the poster child for the dangers of prolonged drug abuse, Huggy....

Guess what I am a state certified drug abuse counselor and it is my job to assess an addict before admittance.
Funny thing is that your attitude and behavior is much more like a addict than Huggy.

Guess what I am a state certified drug abuse counselor and it is my job to assess an addict before admittance.
Funny thing is that your attitude and behavior is much more like a addict than Huggy.

That doesn't surprise me.

I can imagine libruls wouldnt say shit about any leftist changing their voice and pandering to black America..

WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube

OMG, this clip is soo damn funny..

you ass, she was quoting gospel lyrics.

ROFLMAO!!! Really?? In that slang??? For what purpose?? Is that how black people are supposed to sound according to ole Hilly when they sing gospel music?? Like ebonic's dummies????

nobody does someone elses accent well. Oddly enough, she wasn't criticized by the black churches for it. Maybe, just maybe, intent is measured in the performance?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In3bQDdopf4&feature=related]No Ways Tired.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

Oh and this gem where Hilly gets busted LYING about being shot at..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

lol

Librul liars and the lying liars who cover them, ie Zombie herd

tumblr_lgc87bjJQ21qza0ufo1_500.png

"And I am the Czar of all the Russias"

Oh and this gem where Hilly gets busted LYING about being shot at..

CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube

lol

Librul liars and the lying liars who cover them, ie Zombie herd

That WAS unfortunate (and glaringly off topic. Indicates desperation.). Notice she didn't get the democratic nomination? You all and the AL Jolson wannabe captain underpants aren't running against her though.

I love the Race Card Card.....

Must be why you play it so often.

you guys and your excuses are a source of endless entertainment, I must say. :lol:

So was Rev. Jim sitting around watching Univision, and thinking "Damn, Mitt looks brown?"

Hardly, Huggy barely speaks English, much less Spanish; he got an email alert from one of the hate sites telling him to be faux outraged. As did Chris, Jillian, Rati, and BlindBoo. Then all the drones buzzed in here to start threads about their faux outrage....

You fucking drones are funny, if it weren't for the gulags and mass murders, you'd be a source of entertainment.

:lol: For what it is worth I'm certainly not in denial about my association with illegal substances thruout my early life. 20's-30's.

Ya I flew mucho poundo's of party favors from SA but never high. Oh ya..I partied like a wild man when I had nothing important to do. Hey! It was the 70's and 80's .. It's one of the hazzards of too much time and money and the purest drugs one can get on the planet.

I certainly do not recommend my former lifestyle to ANYONE. You weak pusses would never live through it. :lol:

I certainly do not apologise for it either.

I certainly never had to paint my face brown to get along in Colombia! :lol:

I'm quite curious to understand how a state certified drug abuse counselor thinks they can assess an individual on posts on an anonymous board.

More funny cuz Huggy is a self confessed stoner. :lol:

I love the Race Card Card.....

Must be why you play it so often.

you guys and your excuses are a source of endless entertainment, I must say. :lol:

So was Rev. Jim sitting around watching Univision, and thinking "Damn, Mitt looks brown?"

Hardly, Huggy barely speaks English, much less Spanish; he got an email alert from one of the hate sites telling him to be faux outraged. As did Chris, Jillian, Rati, and BlindBoo. Then all the drones buzzed in here to start threads about their faux outrage....

You fucking drones are funny, if it weren't for the gulags and mass murders, you'd be a source of entertainment.

:lol: That cracks me up. I rarely even look at my e-mail. I can't ever remember which password I use on it. :lol:

I don't get anyone's prompting for my threads.

Forum List

Back