Dark Brown Makeup On To Speak To The Latinos? Really? Mittens? REALLY??

Facts? You expect Huggy to understand the concept of facts?

Are you high?

Not CG.

But don't you kind of envision Huggy as Rev. Jim from Taxi?

jim-ignatowski-pic.jpg

I wouldn't call this "debunked"
He said Romney was deeply tanned when he sat down in his makeup chair. Rodriguez said he applied the MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation in shade NW30 that used on Romney could not have darkened his skin color.

But critics remain unconvinced, noting that the candidate’s face was a bit more colored at a campaign fundraiser in Atlanta, Ga., before his Univision interview, but nowhere near as bronze as her appeared on stage at the Univision filming.

Make-up artist claims Romney's deep tan for Univision audience was natural | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

Why libruls worry about Mitt's tan, Elizabeth, FAUXOHANTAS Warren is also a FAKE attorney.. Perhaps she's a man too? Who knows?

Can you imagine what the wackadoodles here would do if Obama showed up at some predominately caucasian speaking engagement with white pancake on his face?

There was a thread on this last week? I don't give a rats ass. This is this week and I thought about it for a while and just decided it was too fucking strange. No likey...piss off.

I can imagine libruls wouldnt say shit about any leftist changing their voice and pandering to black America..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8]WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, this clip is soo damn funny..

you ass, she was quoting gospel lyrics.

He said Romney was deeply tanned when he sat down in his makeup chair. Rodriguez said he applied the MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation in shade NW30 that used on Romney could not have darkened his skin color.

But critics remain unconvinced, noting that the candidate’s face was a bit more colored at a campaign fundraiser in Atlanta, Ga., before his Univision interview, but nowhere near as bronze as her appeared on stage at the Univision filming.

Make-up artist claims Romney's deep tan for Univision audience was natural | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

How about you get your information from a non partisan source, just for the craic of it? Or are you afraid that the truth is not your truth?

The crap that passes for a 'source' on this site is nothing short of laughable - from both sides.

Can you imagine what the wackadoodles here would do if Obama showed up at some predominately caucasian speaking engagement with white pancake on his face?

There was a thread on this last week? I don't give a rats ass. This is this week and I thought about it for a while and just decided it was too fucking strange. No likey...piss off.

I can imagine libruls wouldnt say shit about any leftist changing their voice and pandering to black America..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8]WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, this clip is soo damn funny..

you ass, she was quoting gospel lyrics.

ROFLMAO!!! Really?? In that slang??? For what purpose?? Is that how black people are supposed to sound according to ole Hilly when they sing gospel music?? Like ebonic's dummies????

It's already been debunked once. Do 'you people' (those who get their outrage from the left wing media hacks) never fucking think for yourselves? Or even check to make sure your 'faux outrage of the day' hasn't already been dismissed by accurate, rational thought?

Fucking moronic borg.

"Debunked"? Ha...Ha... In what alternate universe? There was something very dark and brown on a white guys face. I've seen him before and after the hispanic conference. Mittens doesn't even have a friggin tan. Who do you think you are fooling Sandi? "Debunked"? Not even close.

In the universe of Univision... the tv station that hosted him... and it was their make up artist. I suggest you fact check your 'faux outrage du jour' lest you make yourself look even more moronic than usual.

I think many here have grown accustomed to you believing that you are the well spring of intelligence at USMB.

your source left out the part where the makeup artist said the ONLY explanation was a natural tan. Go look in the other thread, dumb ass.

"Debunked"? Ha...Ha... In what alternate universe? There was something very dark and brown on a white guys face. I've seen him before and after the hispanic conference. Mittens doesn't even have a friggin tan. Who do you think you are fooling Sandi? "Debunked"? Not even close.

In the universe of Univision... the tv station that hosted him... and it was their make up artist. I suggest you fact check your 'faux outrage du jour' lest you make yourself look even more moronic than usual.

I think many here have grown accustomed to you believing that you are the well spring of intelligence at USMB.

you certainly aren't.

LMAO I just listened to it again..:alcoholic:

For Hilly's next act.. She will belch out Old McDonald had a farm in front of a latino audience while eating a taco at the same time!!

:clap2::clap2: GO HILLY__!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE]Howard Dean - YouTube[/ame]

There's Howie sounding like the Metrosexual liberal!!:lol:

Just as we have grown accustomed to viewing you as the poster child for the dangers of prolonged drug abuse, Huggy....

This is your brain, Huggy is your brain after decades of drug abuse......

What the hell was on Romney's face when he spoke to the hispanics? How weird was THAT? "Brownface" Mittens??? REALLY?

The Minstrelsy is back, on a bigger stage than it was back before mass culture. Actually, those productions were one of the introductions TO mass culture, one that the backwaters that enjoyed them tried mightily to hide from their histories. Ah, retro, everything old is new again, and now we might get some solid responses FROM those backwater towns of our nation, now that they feel politically covered in regard to that heinous practice.

Blackface! - A History of Minstrel Shows

Although the structure of minstrel shows changed over time, the images -- blackface -- and the content -- caricatures of Blacks -- continued. Prior to the Civil War (1861-1865), pro-slavery Whites used the racist stereotypes as a way of countering the abolitionist movement. Performers defended slavery by presenting denigrating stereotypes of Blacks who supposedly needed the civilizing influence of slavery to keep them in check. Black slaves were portrayed as happy and content with their lot in life and fearful of life outside of the plantation.

With the dramatic increase in the popularity of minstrel shows in the years following emancipation, Whites continued to wear the blackface mask in performances that would serve to define the meaning of blackness for many Americans who by choice or geography had little contact with Blacks.

How about you get your information from a non partisan source, just for the craic of it? Or are you afraid that the truth is not your truth?

The crap that passes for a 'source' on this site is nothing short of laughable - from both sides.
Maybe I should get it from Glen Beck. :lmao:

your source left out the part where the makeup artist said the ONLY explanation was a natural tan. Go look in the other thread, dumb ass.

Obviously you didn't read the second paragraph of my post.

Forum List

Back