Darin.........

jimnyc said:
Bonnie, just attach the original picture in it's full size just like you did the last one. I've increased the limitations and it should accept it.

Am I going to regret this?????? OYYY :eek:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Please For The Love Of God.....
Post The Pic Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...or Not. It's none of my business if she doesn't wanna deal with the dozens of Leg-humpers sending her 20 PM's a day.

(shrug)

-=d=- said:
...or Not. It's none of my business if she doesn't wanna deal with the dozens of Leg-humpers sending her 20 PM's a day.

(shrug)
Don't give away our plan =d=, you're going to scare her off!

I'm serious - as guys we aren't forced to fend off horny, lonely guys (in most cases) trying to fullfill some fantasy via the net.

:)

Darin your not going to give me tentacles or anything right?????

Attachments

• $Pic 5.jpg
    $Pic 5.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 165
Bonnie said:
Darin your not going to give me tentacles or anything right?????

Bonnie - I typically don't mess with photos - as I stated, unless I know the person doesn't care. There was a Photoshop War thread last year, where everyone in the thread was fair-game...right after I joined. I don't gratuitously manipulate ppl's pics to embarrass them. Not sure why, but it bothers me to think you think I would. :(

In that 'post your pic' thread I started, I didn't jack w/ anyone's pics, did I?? Cept Jim..he doesn't count. :)

-=d=- said:
Bonnie - I typically don't mess with photos - as I stated, unless I know the person doesn't care. There was a Photoshop War thread last year, where everyone in the thread was fair-game...right after I joined. I don't gratuitously manipulate ppl's pics to embarrass them. Not sure why, but it bothers me to think you think I would. :(

In that 'post your pic' thread I started, I didn't jack w/ anyone's pics, did I?? Cept Jim..he doesn't count. :)

Okay I trust you!!

krisy said:
Bonnie,you are a very pretty lady. Your hair is gorgeous!!!!

Krisy Thank you!! Do you have a picture posted? Id like to find some good ones of my babies (cats) LOL and post them. Animals can be the hardest subjects to photograph!!

Bonnie said:
Krisy Thank you!! Do you have a picture posted? Id like to find some good ones of my babies (cats) LOL and post them. Animals can be the hardest subjects to photograph!!

My puppies =)

Attachments

• $phoebe and julie.jpg
    $phoebe and julie.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 117
Bonnie, did you get my PMs????? Why won't you answer me!!!!

Just kidding, nice pic, though. ;)

Forum List

Back