Wherever
A picture as requested

Attachments

• $me 4.jpg
    $me 4.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 207
gop_jeff said:
Make it a bit bigger...

And why didn't you tell us that you look like Christina Aguilera circa 2001? :thup:

Jeff Im not sure how to mak the pic bigger, not as comp saavy as I should be. Instructions???

You can't really 'make' the photo larger...you have to scan the photo at a higher resolution, or take a larger-resolution photo.

Here's a large resolution photo:

Note attached:

Well actually I have the software and the larger picture, I just don't know how to attach as a larger than 100 pixel photo.
Darin nice bug eyes LOL

Bonnie said:
Well actually I have the software and the larger picture, I just don't know how to attach as a larger than 100 pixel photo.
Darin nice bug eyes LOL

If you want to send the original I'll help you get it posted.

darin.pemberton[at]gmail.com

-=d=- said:

Or let me know when exactly someone will post it and I will temporarily increase the attachment size allowed.

jimnyc said:
Or let me know when exactly someone will post it and I will temporarily increase the attachment size allowed.

The issue isn't the attachment size, afaik - I've attached images up to 1024, iirc...maybe her machine reduces the size somehow? I dunno..

either way, she's purdy. :) More importantly, she's wise beyond her years. :)

-=d=- said:

Boy Darin not likely I can trust you with a picture, I may wind up with no clothes on or two heads.............Thanks anyway. LOL

How do you attach as a thumbnail??

Bonnie said:
Boy Darin not likely I can trust you with a picture, I may wind up with no clothes on or two heads.............Thanks anyway. LOL

No clothes? PLEASE send it to Darin! :)

Bonnie, just attach the original picture in it's full size just like you did the last one. I've increased the limitations and it should accept it.

gop_jeff said:
I will vouch for Darin's integrity in posting the original, unadulterated picture.

(Darin you better not screw me on this! :D)

I only screw w/ ppl's pics who don't mind that sorta thing. Jim eats it up - and is an easy target, cuz he's a steeler's fan. You don't seem to mind it - although I can't remember altering a pic of yours since you did that "Girls of Walmart Playboy" thing.

:D

Forum List

Back