Darin, Bad News On 2+2=5 and The Idiots That Can't

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Shudder:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDNiN2VlNzIxNTg5ZDQyMjgzMDRjYzFiMzUwOGJlOGI=

Pick Up Your Own Crap
The crazy denunciations and demands of populist forces must be put down by conservatives.

By Jonah Goldberg

Politics has a math of its own. Whereas a scientifically minded person might see things this way: One person who says 2+2=5 is an idiot; two people who think 2+2=5 are two idiots; and a million people who think 2+2=5 are a whole lot of idiots—political math works differently. Let’s work backwards: if a million people think 2+2=5, then they are not a million idiots, but a “constituency.” If they are growing in number, they are also a “movement.” And, if you were not only the first person to proclaim 2+2=5, but you were the first to persuade others, then you, my friend, are not an idiot, but a visionary.

Of course, idiocy and its distribution in the population isn’t the point. You can build a movement out of true observations—i.e. 2+2=4—as well. The point is that political power flows from numbers and, more importantly, that such power becomes self-justifying for those who enjoy its effects. Passion becomes more “legitimate” as more people share it, no matter what the content or object of that passion is. Any unified field theory of politics would have to include this basic law of the political universe. It is true in democracies and dictatorships alike. Like the laws of gravity or thermodynamics, it can be exploited or minimized. But it cannot be repealed. It is a constant of the human condition.

Kat, do you consider not wanting to trade with totalitarian nations an ignorant, populist view? Is wanting to shut the borders, ignorant and populist? Just wondering what issues are prompting this jew to revv up the elitism in the neocons.

Is not wanting terrorist supporting islamic dictatorships to run ports ignorant and populist?

This guy even admits that sometimes even the populists have good arguments.

Democracy is democracy when we do what jews want, if we don't then it's populism. I think I get it.

Am I wrong?

Hell, no I'm not wrong.

dmp said:
Jews love you.

Why do they advocate such bad policy and then condescend when anyone disgrees then? The ports deal, open borders, brought to you by Jews.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why do they advocate such bad policy and then condescend when anyone disgrees then? The ports deal, open borders, brought to you by Jews.

Because it's best to trust them 100%. I'd love for Israel to take control of not only our borders, but our armed forces as well.

That'd be awesome.

dmp said:
Because it's best to trust them 100%. I'd love for Israel to take control of not only our borders, but our armed forces as well.

That'd be awesome.

They're using you. Really they think you're an idolater, and they will persecute you when their power is secure. It's all outlined in the Talmud. You should really educate yourself.

dmp said:

That'd be awesome.

Oh ya---I trust countries that spy on us.:rolleyes:

Just to let everyone know, I've just signed papers to give Temple B'nai Torah, Tacoma WA Legal authority over my family. The Rabbis there now can have sex with my wife at will - and put my kids to work earning a wage.

This'll r0x0rs!!!!!

dmp said:
Just to let everyone know, I've just signed papers to give Temple B'nai Torah, Tacoma WA Legal authority over my family. The Rabbis there now can have sex with my wife at will - and put my kids to work earning a wage.

This'll r0x0rs!!!!!

About time you joined up! Did they put the "no-minimum wage" clause on your contract too??

:rotflmao:

Who loves irony? (I do!)

============================================

Captian America was created by Jack Kirby.

Jack Kirby was a Jew.

rtwngAvngr uses Captian America as his board avatar.

rtwngAvngr seems to think Jews are out to take over America.

Which in turn makes this
brilliant.

rtwngAvngr said:

Open borders brought to you by Jews!!!!!!!!!! What the fuckkkkkkk!

RWA you got any proof of this accusation or are you frustrated at your relegation to obscurity here? Your recent low attempts at garnering attention through the use of the word "Nazi" and your attempt at shock through your constant baseless attempts at Jew bashing are truely depressing, I wonder if its a residual effect from the many ass whippings i've laid upon you over the last 2-3 years?

If you want to make the claim that Israel is the base of most problems in the M.E. you may have something there but the Jew Republican thing is tinfoil pure and simple. Problem with Repubs is the party has been hijacked by left of center neocons like Bush and Rove.......both are hardly Jews.

Forum List

Back