Daredevil...any thoughts...

Saw a clip of Netflix's Daredevil....seemed...amateurish to me.....the scene where he is hitting the guy.....you would think it was some fan movie on youtube....hopefully it is better than it looks.....
Just saw the first episode- looks good to me- better than Arrow or Agents of Shield.

As far as the x-files...I was more a fan of the Night Stalker...the movies and the short run t.v. show.....when the x-files turned into conspiracy theories it didn't interest me...though a few episodes were good.....the one with the guy from everybody loves raymond who could see how people die.....the one where the air force dressed pilots like aliens to keep russians from shooting a them...and then one of their pilots actually got abducted by aliens....that was funny.....

The Watercolor Wonton

"Daredevil" (Marvel Comics) is a great franchise, and this TV program could capitalize on recent trends in art focusing on fantasia-sentiments.

:afro:

Daredevil (Marvel Comics)

pl.jpg

And....there is a religious element and they aren't making fun of it......so at this point they aren't taking the easy way of offending religious people.........a nice change........
Well, his Catholicism has always been an important part of Daredevil's character. I think they struck a good balance integrating that into the tv show.

This was actually a pretty cool show. I liked how dark it was ^_^ Although I must say that I liked the Dread Pirate Roberts look far better than the Daredevil costume.

Still, I liked the show. Daredevil was awesome but dayum Kingpin was epic

You know lately Marvel ain't been fuckin' around... I'm impressed. Can we get a Marvel vs Capcom 4? ^_^

Forum List

Back