Danverse

That skip was on purpose to prove a point.
So far that's your whole shtick. "I'm obtuse, vague, stupid and can't spell, all on purpose to prove the point that I'm obtuse, vague, stupid and can't spell. And my other Nik here is Kerry Won Ohio!"

I have an opinion, I'd like to know if it is shared.

My name is Danverse, I am a certified teacher.

I have come to this forum to share my ideas and search for others that can comment.

Please do not let my next statement deter you from reading the rest,

I voted for Obama.

I see the vast of America falling pray to compliance. It does not help that mainstream media and entertainment feeds such allegations.
I want to state that I am not an extremist, but merely an individual citizen that has looked beyond what is force fed.

I feel the upholding the constitution and the individual liberties granted therein are preserved.

Am I alone?

You're a teacher, and that was your idea of proper sentence structure?

I have come to this forum to share my ideas and search for others that can comment.

I voted for Obama.

I see the vast of America falling pray to compliance. It does not help that mainstream media and entertainment feeds such allegations.
I want to state that I am not an extremist, but merely an individual citizen that has looked beyond what is force fed.

I feel the upholding the constitution and the individual liberties granted therein are preserved.

Am I alone?

That's "on purpose, to prove a point."

Try to keep up!:badgrin:

I voted for Obama.

Am I alone?

That's "on purpose, to prove a point."

Try to keep up!:badgrin:

I'm a little slow, but Ill try to do better in the future. :banghead:

BlazeSaddle141.jpg

Where are all the white wimmin at?

Forum List

Back