Danverse

Danverse

Rookie
Nov 3, 2009
I have an opinion, I'd like to know if it is shared.

My name is Danverse, I am a certified teacher.

I have come to this forum to share my ideas and search for others that can comment.

Please do not let my next statement deter you from reading the rest,

I voted for Obama.

I see the vast of America falling pray to compliance. It does not help that mainstream media and entertainment feeds such allegations.
I want to state that I am not an extremist, but merely an individual citizen that has looked beyond what is force fed.

I feel the upholding the constitution and the individual liberties granted therein are preserved.

Am I alone?

I have come to this forum to share my ideas and search for others that can comment.

I voted for Obama.

I see the vast of America falling pray to compliance. It does not help that mainstream media and entertainment feeds such allegations.
I want to state that I am not an extremist, but merely an individual citizen that has looked beyond what is force fed.

I feel the upholding the constitution and the individual liberties granted therein are preserved.

Am I alone?
Huh?

I voted for Obama.

Am I alone?

Can I ask a personal question? Did Kerry win Ohio? :D

Welcome.

Midnight left a question mark. Sorry to act like a mid-year psychologist and answer a question with a question but,

Midnight...Whom do you think runs this country?
A. The United States Government
B. The private lender Known as the Federal Reserve that lends money to the United States Government?

Midnight left a question mark. Sorry to act like a mid-year psychologist and answer a question with a question but,

Midnight...Whom do you think runs this country?
A. The United States Government
B. The private lender Known as the Federal Reserve that lends money to the United States Government?
I simply would like you to decipher your first post. Perchance that folks might have some sort of fucking clue what you said.

Haha, Luissa
I have heard that my whole life. No, it is not a spin-off of converse, it is a family name.

Midnight,

I was vague on purpose as to not enter the forum as an irrational crazy person. The reason I've taken that approach is because lately I've been feeling that way because from what I have seen, I've yet to relate to anyone that shares a similar viewpoint. If you have a specific question concerning my viewpoints I would be more than happy to answer.

Haha, Luissa
I have heard that my whole life. No, it is not a spin-off of converse, it is a family name.

Midnight,

I was vague on purpose as to not enter the forum as an irrational crazy person. The reason I've taken that approach is because lately I've been feeling that way because from what I have seen, I've yet to relate to anyone that shares a similar viewpoint. If you have a specific question concerning my viewpoints I would be more than happy to answer.

So you don't have an opinion on whether or not Kerry won Ohio?

Crimsonwhite-

Thank you for asking a direct question.
My answer is, it does not really matter. The problems that I see, the problems that brought me to this forum for answers, extend far beyond the age old veil of Democrat Vs Republican.

Midnight,

You sound like Glen Beck, You yourself are being vague because you have failed to ask me anything direct.

Crimsonwhite-

Thank you for asking a direct question.
My answer is, it does not really matter. The problems that I see, the problems that brought me to this forum for answers, extend far beyond the age old veil of Democrat Vs Republican.

Midnight,

You sound like Glen Beck, You yourself are being vague because you have failed to ask me anything direct.
Quoting your incoherent pablum bullshit then asking "Huh?" is pretty direct.

And why have you stolen RadiomanATL's avatar?

Midnight,

You are right, I stole that guys avatar that's readily available on Google Image Search. My whole plan was to come to this forum and be vague. You figured me out. Kudos.

Welcome Danverse,

What is your position on gang bangs?

A: I like to give?

B: I like to recieve?

C: None of the above, below, up or under, I am moral and good.

D: Why do you want to know?

E. Fuck off.

Last edited:
Welcome Danverse,

What is your position on gang bangs?

A: I like to give?

B: I like to recieve?

C: None of the above, below, up or under, I am moral and good.

D: Why do you want to know?

E. Fuck off.

I guess I choose option G. You guys are extremely immiture.

Hillarious the guys that were about to school me on the alphebet. That skip was on purpose to prove a point.

Forum List

Back