Dante's Zen Thread in Honor of Clean Debate Forum.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
usmbcolor22.png

I took a gram of soma, so all is well in the world.

A gram??? 4 somas??? Are you nutzzz!?!

:omg:

My freeking doctor will not perscribe them in his office any longer... and it is the one thing that really helps with my chronic back pain.

Says they are being taken off the market... WTF am I going to do? All I have left is 3 :(

There is nothing impossible in the existence of the supernatural: its existence seems to me decidedly probable.
Santayana

The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.

Einstein

I took a gram of soma, so all is well in the world.

A gram??? 4 somas??? Are you nutzzz!?!

:omg:

My freeking doctor will not perscribe them in his office any longer... and it is the one thing that really helps with my chronic back pain.

Says they are being taken off the market... WTF am I going to do? All I have left is 3 :(
The literary "soma". Brave New World.

Forum List

Back