Dante's List For USMB Members

@bodecea
Bodie

For Dainty:

never the twain shall meet,

woman at the cafe next to the creationist museum -- shown in PEe Wee's Big adventure -- was ready to run away with Dante to escape the life there -- Dante was there to escape the life she was wanting to escape from. Never the twain shall meet

Poor Dainty. After all these years, you still don't grok that bodecea and boedicca are two entirely different entities.

@bodecea
Bodie

For Dainty:

woman at the cafe next to the creationist museum -- shown in PEe Wee's Big adventure -- was ready to run away with Dante to escape the life there -- Dante was there to escape the life she was wanting to escape from. Never the twain shall meet

Poor Dainty. After all these years, you still don't grok that bodecea and boedicca are two entirely different entities.

poor BOD -- doesn't get the Dante jest

@bodecea
Bodie

For Dainty:

poor Neil and Blow Big Black Dick Clarks -- doesn't get the Dante jest

I'm an entertainer. I like your video. Do you like mine?

@bodecea
Bodie

For Dainty:

poor Neil and Blow Big Black Dick Clarks -- doesn't get the Dante jest

I'm an entertainer. I like your video. Do you like mine?

actually, I'm the entertainer in this thread

Forum List

Back