Dante's Inferno

Traditional Irish punk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7s-Bj-zuO0&feature=PlayList&p=661C46A1A4030930&index=61]YouTube - Dropkick Murphys - fairmount hill[/ame]

Last week I went by the A stadium on the Pacific Coast Surf Liner train. Is the convention center near there or is it gone by now..like Boston Garden is?

---

nope still there....they have expanded it....its about 3 miles down the street across from Disneyland....Grand Funk and Black Sabbath played one of the most memorable Concerts ever there in 1970 i think.....riot broke out with fans without tickets trying to get in....amazing...Concert on the inside....riot on the outside....i was there....:lol:

please excuse the intrusion by some nitwit music by an obviously inebriated radio jerk.

:eusa_whistle:

why the Murphys are pretty good.....AND your not playing all 70's videos yourself dude, you have guys from the 70's playing today....lets get them in their prime...especially Johnny....:lol:

like this.......
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9L7_qGMxQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Last week I went by the A stadium on the Pacific Coast Surf Liner train. Is the convention center near there or is it gone by now..like Boston Garden is?

---

nope still there....they have expanded it....its about 3 miles down the street across from Disneyland....Grand Funk and Black Sabbath played one of the most memorable Concerts ever there in 1970 i think.....riot broke out with fans without tickets trying to get in....amazing...Concert on the inside....riot on the outside....i was there....:lol:

that happened a few times in the 70s. damn concert promoters!

:eek:

Last edited:
please excuse the intrusion by some nitwit music by an obviously inebriated radio jerk.

why the Murphys are pretty good.....AND your not playing all 70's videos yourself dude, you have guys from the 70's playing today....lets get them in their prime...especially Johnny....:lol:

like this.......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9L7_qGMxQ]YouTube - Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues[/ame]

70s music by 70s entertainers.

fuck the Murphys. I've been Irished to death. There is more culture out there than that Irish BS. :lol:

and the majority are older videos, but we deal with what we can get.

like this.......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9L7_qGMxQ]YouTube - Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues[/ame]

fuck the Murphys. I've been Irished to death. There is more culture out there than that Irish BS. :lol:

the Murphs are an American band....with an Irish flair with hard rock...but your right they are not 70's....

like this.......
YouTube - Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues

the Murphs are an American band....with an Irish flair with hard rock...but your right they are not 70's....

I'm just so tired of the Irish angle. We have Irish blood in us. So what?

anyway, the 70s produced a good deal of great musicians and great music.

:clap2:

This Castle package features the best of Chicken Shack's Deram years, when they kept some of the trademark blues expression that made them somewhat popular in the British blues scene of the 1960s, while getting decidedly heavier to the point of being a power metal trio. The entire Imagination Lady album is presented here, along with eight of the 14 cuts form Unlucky Boy. As a bonus, there is a second disc that contains Chicken Shack's unreleased...

Chicken Shack Poor Boy (The Deram Years 1972-1974) CD

Music isn't just how many notes you squeeze into a measure.

In the 70s music was about how many drugs and groupies you could squeeze into your measure.

some of the concerts were in the toilet true, but a good time was had by all. :eusa_whistle:

There were great musicians who put on some terrible concerts, but every Led Zep one I saw was worth every penny spent and more.

Forum List

Back