Dante's "I'm Leaving Now" thread...

It's such a shame that Dainty/DevNell the drama queen pussy fucktard is also such a complete liar.

Another sidewhiner.... 'I'm going', 'I'm back', 'I hate everybody cuz I made an ass of myself', 'I'm going again cuz mean Gunny's Mod's kicked my ass'.... the whines just keep on comin'. No one cared then, no one cares now.

It's such a shame that Dainty/DevNell the drama queen pussy fucktard is also such a complete liar.

Another sidewhiner.... 'I'm going', 'I'm back', 'I hate everybody cuz I made an ass of myself', 'I'm going again cuz mean Gunny's Mod's kicked my ass'.... the whines just keep on comin'. No one cared then, no one cares now.
you too, unclear on the concept?

OMFG!

you too have the Fevah.
:eusa_whistle:

It's a shame you can't confine your nasty spew to the subforum created specifically for such behavior.

Like everyone else does?

I didn't realize that was the rule around here.

But since you so politely brought it to my attention, that's where I will limit such commentary to in the future (barring response to such commentary in threads where it is directed at me in other sub-forums.)

And, of course, I'm sure -- now that I will be doing that -- there will never be ANY nasty spew outside of that special sub-forum. I must have been the last transgressor. Yes. That MUST be it.

It's a shame you can't confine your nasty spew to the subforum created specifically for such behavior.

Like everyone else does?

But since you so politely brought it to my attention, that's where I will limit such commentary to in the future (barring response to such commentary in threads where it is directed at me in other sub-forums.)

And, of course, I'm sure -- now that I will be doing that -- there will never be ANY nasty spew outside of that special sub-forum. I must have been the last transgressor. Yes. That MUST be it.

Do they teach crying "victim" to the masses at that place you came here from? It's the one thing I notice most of you have in common.

What "everyone else does" is not your concern. It's mine. For your edification, you are not even close to the first person I've said something to, nor will you be the last.

USMB does NOT exist so you can drive-by insult and spew filth as you please. One would think someone claiming to be as intelligent as you do would understand what "The Flame Zone" represents. You know ... like that forum specifically designated for flaming?

You claim to be some kind of conservative ... how about you police yourself and let me worry about the others, Mr Personal Accountability. Or is that no longer a conservative value? One never knows with you neocons.

Like everyone else does?

Do they teach crying "victim" to the masses at that place you came here from? It's the one thing I notice most of you have in common.

What "everyone else does" is not your concern. It's mine. For your edification, you are not even close to the first person I've said something to, nor will you be the last.

USMB does NOT exist so you can drive-by insult and spew filth as you please. One would think someone claiming to be as intelligent as you do would understand what "The Flame Zone" represents. You know ... like that forum specifically designated for flaming?

You claim to be some kind of conservative ... how about you police yourself and let me worry about the others, Mr Personal Accountability. Or is that no longer a conservative value? One never knows with you neocons.
Ah Docktor Gunn, so good to see you at the group consult. Your opinion coincides with that of the other learned Docktors brought in from around the internet(s).

What we are observing with Liability is a break out of the Fevah into an area of much concern to public health officials. A strain of the virus that may be maude resistant and may need drastic measures to ensure the body as a whole services the treatment.

I foresee a quarantine or maybe an amputation maybe being the option of last resort.

thank you so much for attending. your exacting diagnosis skills are legendary and you've lived up to expectations.

until the next consultation, I bid you adieu.
Docktor D.
:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Like everyone else does?

Ah Docktor Gunn, so good to see you at the group consult. Your opinion coincides with that of the other learned Docktors brought in from around the internet(s).

What we are observing with Liability is a break out of the Fevah into an area of much concern to public health officials. A strain of the virus that may be maude resistant and may need drastic measures to ensure the body as a whole services the treatment.

I foresee a quarantine or maybe an amputation maybe being the option of last resort.

thank you so much for attending. your exacting diagnosis skills are legendary and you've lived up to expectations.

Docktor D.

I keep wondering why a guy is so infatuated with you.:eusa_whistle:

Docktor D.

It's my unlucky charms, I guess.:lol:

Docktor D.

Laugh now. I would be concerned. He so displays those OCD traits reminiscent of stalkers. Just beware the clown .....

Laugh now. I would be concerned. He so displays those OCD traits reminiscent of stalkers. Just beware the clown .....

I live in the ghetto. LOL

I doubt very much he'd do well here. He may have to follow my chalkings. Maybe eel will have to be my back up. She knows a bit about disguises. Ask her about CPCS. (inside joke)

Like everyone else does?

Poor Goofy. Still trying so hard.

Listen up. What I said (rather plainly, in fact) was that I was not aware that the one sub-forum was the place where such "spew" was supposed to be confined. I see no evidence of that, generally speaking.

Responding to your prior post does not constitute "whining" nor does it constitute "crying," despite your disingenuous effort to cast it in that false light.

What I FURTHER said, you petty-ass nitwit, was that, now, having been so advised, "that's where I will limit such commentary to in the future." Was that really difficult for you to comprehend?

None of that has anything to do with being a conservative or claiming to be intelligent. You claim to be smart, but you don't show much evidence of it when you offer simplistic and dishonest posts like you just did.

What you just posted was simply more of your typically petty petulant bullshit. So here's a helpful suggestion. You ought to try to stop being such a hypocrite. Why don't you behave as you pontificate to me?

And idiots like you who try to label others as "neocons" generally just show how ignorant you are. I am not now nor have I ever been a "neocon." Applying false labels, as you just did, is also known as "lying." [You "argue" on the same dishonest level as Bfgrn. You must be so proud of yourself. :cuckoo:] Are you sure you are a "conservative," there, Gummy?

Docktor D.

How unsurprisingly dishonest of you, Goofy.

Dickhead sends me idiotic PM after idiotic PM (interspersed with his always insipid neg rep commentary), but responding to his constant blather is supposedly infatuation?

Yeah.

Honesty aint your forte, Dummy.

Dear Gunny, and USMB community. I apologize for the attraction and response I get from certain members who will go unnamed.

I do flame people often. I do pos rep people I've flamed. I see no one as an enemy or truly even, I see only opponents and yes, fools to be toyed with.

I do not get angry. I do have fun where sometimes I'll start a thread about you in---The Flame Zone.

I am clear on the concept. I have had run ins with the admin and maude squad. I am still here. I play my part, my role. I even compromise where it is needed.

I am Dante. Like It or hate IT, I am Dante and I am here.

:cool:
D

I also love speaking of Dante in the third person.
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back