Dante Would Consider Voting For John Ellis 'Jeb' Bush in 2016

They will concentrate on a Right Wing candidate's gaffs like Mitt's 47% and gloss over 57 states.
One was a slip of the tongue, while the other was a candidate telling us his philosophy.

You need more oxygen in that bubble.
You no longer deserve the time I devote to responding to your brain dead posts.
You say something retarded, and I'm the brain dead one for pointing it out?
4i6Ckte.gif

Dante Would Consider Voting For Jeb Bush in 2016

I disagree with him on the Florida high speed rail initiative, but I also agree with him on many other things. At least he tackled environment and education issues. Not much to disagree with there/ .

This was honest and in some way heroic: Bush was asked what he would do for African Americans if he gets elected, responding: "It’s time to strive for a society where there’s equality of opportunity, not equality of results. So I’m going to answer your question by saying: probably nothing." -- wikipedia link - It probably cost him the election -- but he was honest and what is not to like about what he said?

Bush was responsible for creating the Corporate Income Tax Credit Scholarship which provides corporations with tax credits for donations to Scholarship Funding Organizations which must spend 100% of the donations on scholarships for low income students. - wikipedia link -

I actually prefer the elites like the Bush family to the people like Obama and Carter and Reagan.

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

I'm glad to see Dante endorsing Jeb.

I disagree with him on the Florida high speed rail initiative, but I also agree with him on many other things. At least he tackled environment and education issues. Not much to disagree with there/ .

This was honest and in some way heroic: Bush was asked what he would do for African Americans if he gets elected, responding: "It’s time to strive for a society where there’s equality of opportunity, not equality of results. So I’m going to answer your question by saying: probably nothing." -- wikipedia link - It probably cost him the election -- but he was honest and what is not to like about what he said?

Bush was responsible for creating the Corporate Income Tax Credit Scholarship which provides corporations with tax credits for donations to Scholarship Funding Organizations which must spend 100% of the donations on scholarships for low income students. - wikipedia link -

I actually prefer the elites like the Bush family to the people like Obama and Carter and Reagan.

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

Endorsing? Not yet. :biggrin:

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

You missed the implied quotes on endorsing.

Also on Dante.

I'm glad to see Dante "endorsing" Bush because I think he's a corporatist tool.

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

Also on Dante.

Bush is a corporatist tool? Maybe Bush should be 'endorsing' Dante?

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

Also on Dante.

Or was I referring to "Dante"? Enquiring minds want to know!

I like the Clintons too

Sue me

Also on Dante.

Dante opposes any use of his trademarked name without his express prior written permission; and further you are obligated to agree not to violate or attempt to violate this agreement...

No more Bushes. No more Clintons. No more wunderkind puppets either.

Why not? Do you hate democracy?

We are not a democracy...and I'd like to keep us from devolving further into a plutocracy.
Jesus, this again?

We are a democratic republic. Ok?

We live in a democracy. Our system of government is a republican one.

goodbye

Incorrect, but hey, thanks for showing why we are an Idiocracy.

No more Bushes. No more Clintons. No more wunderkind puppets either.

Why not? Do you hate democracy?

We are not a democracy...and I'd like to keep us from devolving further into a plutocracy.

Are you joking?

I voted on 33 different issues or people in 2012.

There's no more democratic place on earth than America.

If we were a democracy, you'd vote on a hell of a lot more than that, sunshine.

Also on Dante.

Dante opposes any use of his trademarked name without his express prior written permission; and further you are obligated to agree not to violate or attempt to violate this agreement...

Since we're a democracy, what you oppose is meaningless unless validated by a vote of all the rest of us.

Also on Dante.

And further still, you are obligated to agree that you are obligated to do that.

Dan Daly

Also on Dante.

Since we're a democracy, what you oppose is meaningless unless validated by a vote of all the rest of us.

Dearest Dufus Dan, you do not even know what a representative democracy is, let alone how to debate it/

Forum List

Back