Dante Stallworth hits, kills a man

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP)—Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth hit and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley Saturday morning on a busy causeway linking Miami and Miami Beach, police said.
Stallworth was headed toward the beach when he hit a 49-year-old man around 7 a.m., said Miami Beach police spokesman Juan Sanchez. The unidentified pedestrian was taken to a nearby trauma center, where he was pronounced dead about an hour later. He was near a crosswalk but it’s not clear if he was crossing legally.
Stallworth, 28, was cooperating and no charges have been filed, Sanchez said. Officers drew blood to test for drugs or alcohol, which is routine, but police said it was too early to tell if Stallworth was impaired or violating traffic laws. Police would not say where he was coming from or where he was headed.
Miami-Dade County property records show he owns two condos in a building on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami not far from the causeway and another condo in a different building in Miami.

A message seeking comment was left on the voicemail of his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.
Stallworth signed a seven-year, $35 million contract with the Browns as a free agent before last season but hardly played because he was hurt. He was due a $4.75 million signing bonus Friday.
He previously played for the New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles and New Orleans Saints in the NFL and the University of Tennessee in college.

That is tragic for the man killed.

If I was a professional football player, I would never set foot in Florida unless I had to play a game, then I'd get the hell out of there.

First those poor players lost at sea, now this. :eek:

What's next?

If I was a professional football player, I would never set foot in Florida unless I had to play a game, then I'd get the hell out of there.

What's next?

Bad things come in threes.

Quick! Get Peyton Manning secured to an undisclosed location!

What's next?

No no no! Drop him in a pool full of sharks. Let's see if he's really as amazing as he wants to think he is.

What's next?

No no no! Drop him in a pool full of sharks. Let's see if he's really as amazing as he wants to think he is.

hmmmmm, jsanders and DavidS both agree on something, they hate Peyton Manning!

What's next, sunni man saying he's in love with Harvey Wienstein?

If he was intoxicated, this is very serious. It could cost Cleveland a trip to the Super B.....oh that's right, its Cleveland...LOL

whoa did you see where the guy who surviived said a fist fight broke out with the players

What's next?

bummer all the way around....for the driver...but esp for the dead person who was innocent

Psh, what a pussy.

.14, I can haul my kids around to their destinations and still make it back to the bar before happy hour ends without killing a soul.

Lightweights :rolleyes:

Two peas in a pod. Consider the sources. I hate Tennessee and I'm not a Colt's fan, but Manning is the real deal. He could very well be the bst QB to in this NFL era. Favre is #1 in book and always will be, but even Brett will tell you how good Peyton is if you ask him.

Two peas in a pod. Consider the sources. I hate Tennessee and I'm not a Colt's fan, but Manning is the real deal. He could very well be the bst QB to in this NFL era. Favre is #1 in book and always will be, but even Brett will tell you how good Peyton is if you ask him.

This is why YOU'RE the man Crimson White! :clap2:

Drinking, driving and killing someone: Life in Prison. Oh, and he should give the $4.75 million signing bonus to the victim's family.

Forum List

Back