Dante calls out Tinydancer

Ok I love this. How do we do this? I'd love a true debate with you. I think we should pick a time. I think we should also agree to sources.

I gotta get a life. I'm actually excited about this.

Tuesday noon est?

Wednesday high noon EST. Love the topic.

This will be fun.

:)

You can set up the parameters. I'm pretty cool with any format you choose.

Last edited:
Do we have judges lined up? I volunteer
I love this shit. Been thinking about calling out a couple people whom I cant seem to agree with. Have not decided yet.. I am sure I will get some motivation before too long :) hehe

Just so everyone is aware, Dante and I have agreed to debate at 12 o'clock PST.

So that's 3pm EST 2pm Central 1pm Mountain.

Last edited:
2 1/2 hours to go........................

I'm in my dressing room warming up my keyboard fingers Dante.

01039957.zoom.a.jpg

:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc]Tina Turner - Private Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

Just substitute it for Tiny Dancer when singing along

Who are the Judges?
I volunteered.. Have not heard yay or nay, though
If I was to do it, I would use a point system. Points for; presenting logical and cohesive arguments, creativeness, and the ability to respond. The logicality of the argument and the way in which it is stated, will be part of my final decision. Audience will have a small part. Gosh, I love this shit!

Last edited:
Who are the Judges?
I volunteered.. Have not heard yay or nay, though
If I was to do it, I would use a point system. Points for; presenting logical and cohesive arguments, creativeness, and the ability to respond. The logicality of the argument and the way in which it is stated, will be part of my final decision. Audience will have a small part. Gosh, I love this shit!

set it up with miniature swinger:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back