Dante and Truthmatters banned for libel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Mods, they are deliberately breaking one of the few rules you have.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

calm down mary, and take a suck pill---then call me in the morning.

no charge. This service is covered by Obama-Care.

:cool:

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Mods, they are deliberately breaking one of the few rules you have.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Yep, and demanding that we ban someone for something so innocuous will make it happen that much quicker. :doubt:

Let us worry about the rules. In the future, report the post that you think breaks the rules and go about your day.

We haven't missed any thing. :cool:

And yet his lying ass threads are in current events. Go figure. They are delusional and are nothing more then Conspiracy theories. And do we not have a forum for them? he can join his delusional buddies Eots and Terrel.

Did you read them? I didn't think so.

I read both threads, he made a false claim on the thread title that is NOT backed up by evidence or links. He out and out LIED. Further in the one about babies the Democrats wrote those bills with absolutely NO input from the Republicans, ANYTHING the bill does or does not do is the democrats not the Republicans fault. Babies die before the standards change? IF somehow they can be linked to the health care bill then it will have been the Democrats not the Republicans that killed them. BUT no one killed them anyway. HIS claim is asinine and is all by itself a CONSPIRACY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back