Danny Glover: The Ultimate Liberal POS

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Danny Glover: the Ultimate Liberal POS.

I get the distinct impression that Danny Glover aka "Diarrhra Mouth" belongs somewehere in Zimbabwe or Botswana......somewhere in the African Paradise, among his own.

Not only is he un-American, he behaves as though he is one of those 1/2-witted fanatics in some backward country who is brimming with hatred against America.

Danny Glover aka Diarrhea Mouth's bizzare hatred of America oozes out of every one of his stench-filled pores no matter what the issue. Case in point: Haiti. This Diarrhea Mouth winds up extolling such assholes as Raul Castro, and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez even after his paragon of virtue felt charitable enough to send ONE PLANE of goodies to Haiti in comparison to America's $100 million....whom he attacks. Whereas China (the possibly New Economic Power Engine of the World) sent a measly $5 million donation.

There is something dead wrong and decidedly putrescent about this demented darling of the braindead liberals when this piece of shit inundates the airways with his horrific slander of America.....the Most Benevolent Nation in the History of Mankind.

I was always puzzled by his bizarre attitude until I realized Diarrhea Mouth's problem: Danny Glover, even though he won wealth and fame in America, this POS does not IDENTIFY himself with us Americans.

I say we treat this un-American Turd for what he is: an un-American Turd.

Last edited:
I think Danny Glover is a great actor and I like many of the films he has been in. However, other than his movies, he is just a world-class shithead. Unless he has a script to read from all that comes out of his mouth is worthless dribble. The problem with people like Danny Glover is that there are people that hang on to his every word because he's a movie star and a role model to some. Because of that, some people think every word he utters is "golden". Sad situation.

Forum List

Back