Danny Glover: Haiti resulted because of climate change failure

How did he possibly forget to blame Bush?....Any Lib with half a brain knows that W was responsible for the earthquake in some way shape or form...

An obsolete actor says global warming caused it. I'm convinced now.

Danny Glover wins the Useful Idiot Award presented by Barack Obama:

$Obama order of the useful idiot.php.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA&feature=player_embedded

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity.

PACT WITH GAIA | Daily Telegraph Tim Blair Blog
Global warming is responsible for the crust of the planet moving over the mantle?

Wow. Someone tell algore.

Since when do greenhouse gases have an influence on tectonic plates? Oh wait... they never have! Danny Glover needs to firmly insert his head back into his ass, idiot.

Someone cares what Danny Glover says?

You do, since you clicked into the thread and commented..

Personally, I tend to ignore threads that don't interest me...

Danny Glover is a leftist flake....

He sure is something. I'd like to know how you can tie an earthquake to "climate change" and keep a straight face.

If you listen to the clip, I think you'll find he was talking about the international response to the humanitarian need - that it could be a new type, a positive type of internationalism, like what happened at the Climate Summit, where countries came together for positive reasons.

You do, since you clicked into the thread and commented..

Personally, I tend to ignore threads that don't interest me...

Danny Glover is a leftist flake....

He sure is something. I'd like to know how you can tie an earthquake to "climate change" and keep a straight face.

If you listen to the clip, I think you'll find he was talking about the international response to the humanitarian need - that it could be a new type, a positive type of internationalism, like what happened at the Climate Summit, where countries came together for positive reasons.

How could you even understand a single word he said er mumbled?

Immie

Immie

The audio wasn't the best, he was on the phone. I did get what he said though, and I'll paraphrase where I think people are getting confused about the connections he made. He said that disasters on this scale could happen anywhere, for instance due to climate change, then he went on to explain that the international response to this, and that the US could take the lead, could result in a new and better type of internationalism, a positive one, like what we saw in Copenhagen.

Immie

The audio wasn't the best, he was on the phone. I did get what he said though, and I'll paraphrase where I think people are getting confused about the connections he made. He said that disasters on this scale could happen anywhere, for instance due to climate change, then he went on to explain that the international response to this, and that the US could take the lead, could result in a new and better type of internationalism, a positive one, like what we saw in Copenhagen.

Okay, thanks for that, because I could not make it out.

And... I know I will get in trouble for this, but who cares, it is Friday Night... I'm not so sure Copenhagen was a positive.

{ducks and covers while confessing sins just in case}

Immie

Immie

And... I know I will get in trouble for this, but who cares, it is Friday Night... I'm not so sure Copenhagen was a positive.

Immie

:lol: Would cooperative be a more comfortable phrase? We could go with that.

Immie

Not sure!

I don't understand enough about what came out of Copenhagen to really say one way or another... except that if it made the liberals happy, it can't be a good thing!! :eusa_whistle:

Immie

I'll wager this absurdity won't draw equal hoots and guffaws from same peeps who rightly mocked Pat Robertson :eusa_think:

As it shouldn't. The stupidity of Danny Glover's statement is nowhere as bad as Pat Robertson's.

Edit: Quick note, when I say as it shouldn't, I'm saying the two statements aren't equal in absurdity. Though Danny Glover's statement is pretty damn absurd.

Last edited:

Immie

Not sure!

I don't understand enough about what came out of Copenhagen to really say one way or another... except that if it made the liberals happy, it can't be a good thing!! :eusa_whistle:

Immie

:eek: And here I was trying to be all nice and shit. :eusa_eh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA&feature=player_embedded

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity.

PACT WITH GAIA | Daily Telegraph Tim Blair Blog

It makes you wonder what's in the water that they are drinking out there in Hollywood. Insanity persists.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Not sure!

Immie

I was being nice! Well... I was trying anyway. I'm told that I am not a nice person, but I try. :)

Immie

Immie

Not sure!

Immie

Nothing happened, except a big party, with the American tax payer flying Pelosi and her crew over there. Kerry took a private plane at tax payers expense. What happened, is the tax payers had to bend over and take it again.

Not sure!

Immie

I was being nice! Well... I was trying anyway. I'm told that I am not a nice person, but I try. :)

Immie

You seem to be very nice. Clearly we disagree about what is positive or cooperative, but enjoy your Saturday morning :)

Danny Glover, went from being an actor to activist to now, and I'm sure that his movies are such huge hits now that he doesn't feel the need to find the nearest camera to make himself look like a fool, like he did in this case. In fact I think the last movie I remember him in, was when Reagan was President and I was still in the Navy. Seems to me that much time goes by sort of says something about a persons acting ability, and if thats the case his opinion on Haiti is about as important as his acting career in the last few years. I'm sure the people in Haiti would like to know that all that climate change caused the earthquake to happen , I wonder where Glover has been when Haiti has been getting hammered by hurricanes for the last several year or does he require a bigger death toll or stage to get on camera.

Forum List

Back