Danish's caricatures of the Prophet Mahomet and reactions of Muslims countries

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
http://www.natashatynes.org/newswire/2006/01/norwegian_magaz.html

Norwegian magazine prints Prophet caricatures

A Norwegian Christian magazine has published a set of controversial caricatures of the prophet Mohammed after months of uproar in the Muslim world over a Danish paper's decision to print the same cartoons. Repeating a move by conservative Danish paper Jyllands-Posten last September, Magazinet published the controversial drawings in the name of "freedom of expression" on Tuesday.

The same caricatures have been blasted by Muslims in Denmark and abroad, since images of the prophet are considered blasphemous under Islam. "Just like Jyllands-Posten, I have become sick of the ongoing hidden erosion of the freedom of expression," Magazinet editor Vebjoern Selbekk wrote.

The murder of Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh in 2004 revealed "that we are not facing empty threats. We know that the freedom of expression in our part of the world is being threatened by religion that is not afraid of using violence", he added

Death threats

The editor said he was not afraid of the prospect of facing the same indignation and even death threats that faced the Danish paper after it published the cartoons.

Meanwhile, Denmark's prime minister on Tuesday accused a group of local Muslims of smearing the country's reputation in the Middle East as they sought support against a newspaper that published caricatures of Islam's Prophet Muhammad.

Anders Fogh Rasmussen said he was "stunned" that leaders of the Islamic Faith Community had travelled to Egypt, Syria and Lebanon "to stir up attitudes against Denmark and Danes." The group's leader, Ahmed Abu Laban, a cleric, has defended the December trip, saying the Muslim community was feeling marginalised in Denmark in its protests against the paper.

Drawings condemned

Muslim leaders in Denmark and abroad have condemned the drawings, one of which shows Muhammad wearing a turban shaped as a bomb with a burning fuse. Islamic tradition bars any depiction of the prophet, even respectful ones, out of concern that such images could lead to idolatry.

Danish Muslims groups have called on authorities to prosecute Jyllands-Posten, but a regional prosecutor said last week he would not file charges. On Tuesday, the prime minister directed his criticism towards the Muslim group, saying "misinformation" about Denmark had appeared in the Arab media after their tour of the Middle East.

Kasem Ahmad, a spokesman for the Islamic Faith Community, denied the group had spread false information about Denmark. "The Islamic Faith Community has not said anything wrong," he said. "We did nothing wrong by seeking help abroad and making use of our freedom of speech."

Here is a link with a lot of informations links abot this event.

http://www.einnews.com/denmark/

The french newspapper FRANCE SOIR decided to publish these caricatures tuesday, and received also anger from muslim countries.
Now, in Tunisia, FRANCE SOIR is retired from the shops. In a lot of countries, FRANCE SOIR is forbidden.
The European Union's embassy of a muslim country has been attacked by islamists.

And in Palestine, the fundamentalist islamists say that every Danish, Norwegian and French on their soil will be considered as target.

This story, began like a joke, has now extremly serious consequences. Death thread are on Danish, Norwegian and French.

padisha emperor said:

The french newspapper FRANCE SOIR decided to publish these caricatures tuesday, and received also anger from muslim countries.
Now, in Tunisia, FRANCE SOIR is retired from the shops. In a lot of countries, FRANCE SOIR is forbidden.
The European Union's embassy of a muslim country has been attacked by islamists.

And in Palestine, the fundamentalist islamists say that every Danish, Norwegian and French on their soil will be considered as target.

This story, began like a joke, has now extremly serious consequences. Death thread are on Danish, Norwegian and French.
I expect those countries that the Muslims have cited will be surrendering shortly. (That is sarcasm PE so dont get yer panties in a wad)

Amazing how a few picture jokes will ferret out all the radicals we have yet to deal with. "Everyone who supports terrorism against the west, please raise your hands."!

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
dilloduck said:
Amazing how a few picture jokes will ferret out all the radicals we have yet to deal with. "Everyone who supports terrorism against the west, please raise your hands."!
It's all part of the plot to identify and then crush our enemies....and they try to tell us Bush is stupid!

If the Muslims werent so Hypocriticle maybe they would be taken a little more seriously. the Islamic faith feels that it can SHIT on every other religion out there but when they decide to push back a little look out we might have to have a "Jihad".

HYPOCRITICLE BASTARDS ONE AND ALL!!!!! :bsflag:

CSM said:
I expect those countries that the Muslims have cited will be surrendering shortly. (That is sarcasm PE so dont get yer panties in a wad)

I understood, thanks ;) :D

It's disturbing me. Islam prohibe pictures of the Prophet. Well. But if a NON-Muslim draw him, Muslims should consider that the non-muslim is not linked with these obligations. I didn't take these pics as unrespect. it was humourours caricatures, not an attack against Mahomet.

When people caricatures Jesus, God, Moise, Abraham...there's no problem, Christians don't call to the WAR and Muslims laugh.
It should be the same when the "target" is Mahomet.
What about the freedom of expression ? The Danish, Norwegian and French newspappers who published these pics are under the protection of the article 10 of the European Convention of the Human Rights of 11/4/1950.

i understand they are against these pics, but they shouldn't have a reaction so......hardcore...calling to the murder of Danish, Norwegian and French is too much.
And also the call to the boycott of danish products and goods. It's stupid. (but here I can't avoid to think about the US boycott of the French products, a stupid thing too.)

So, Religion should be respected, but here there is really a disproportion between the pics and the reaction of the muslim countries. Denmark made public apologizes, it should be enough, these countries should accept it and stop their madness here.

padisha emperor said:
I understood, thanks ;) :D

It's disturbing me. Islam prohibe pictures of the Prophet. Well. But if a NON-Muslim draw him, Muslims should consider that the non-muslim is not linked with these obligations. I didn't take these pics as unrespect. it was humourours caricatures, not an attack against Mahomet.

When people caricatures Jesus, God, Moise, Abraham...there's no problem, Christians don't call to the WAR and Muslims laugh.
It should be the same when the "target" is Mahomet.
What about the freedom of expression ? The Danish, Norwegian and French newspappers who published these pics are under the protection of the article 10 of the European Convention of the Human Rights of 11/4/1950.

i understand they are against these pics, but they shouldn't have a reaction so......hardcore...calling to the murder of Danish, Norwegian and French is too much.
And also the call to the boycott of danish products and goods. It's stupid. (but here I can't avoid to think about the US boycott of the French products, a stupid thing too.)

So, Religion should be respected, but here there is really a disproportion between the pics and the reaction of the muslim countries. Denmark made public apologizes, it should be enough, these countries should accept it and stop their madness here.

This should be your first hint that the Islamic religion and those that believe in it are not rational....they have said many many times they want non Muslims dead. How many do they have to kill before you believe it. I have to wonder how far is the stretch from "Pictures of the Prophet are prohibited" to "All non Islamic religions are prohibited". If the Europeans cave on this, I bet it wont be very long at all before Muslims demand that all crosses on Christian churches be taken down and that all women, regardless of religion, must be covered from head to toe. I also bet it wont be long before the Islamic religious police begin patrolling the streets of Europe and stoning the infidels....anyone want to put some money on that?

padisha emperor said:

Well my understanding and I do remember seeing those cartoons long ago, is that they were originally published in September of '05. Some Danish muslims complained, but that was about it, outside of the blogosphere.

Now this heating up? Unplanned, I think not. Here:

http://counterterror.typepad.com/the_counterterrorism_blog/2006/02/fabricated_cart.html
Fabricated cartoons worsened Danish controversy

The controversy over the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed is expanding, as more Muslims join the boycott and protests against Denmark and various European newspapers decide to publish the cartoons, mostly out of solidarity with Jyllands Posten and to make a strong political stand. One issue that puzzles many Danes is the timing of this outburst. The cartoons were published in September: Why have the protests erupted from Muslims worldwide only now? The person who knows the answer to this question is Ahmed Abdel Rahman Abu Laban, a man that the Washington Post has recently profiled as “one of Denmark's most prominent imams.”

Last November, Abu Laban, a 60-year-old Palestinian who had served as translator and assistant to top Gamaa Islamiya leader Talaal Fouad Qassimy during the mid-1990s and has been connected by Danish intelligence to other Islamists operating in the country, put together a delegation that traveled to the Middle East to discuss the issue of the cartoons with senior officials and prominent Islamic scholars. The delegation met with Arab League Secretary Amr Moussa, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar Sheikh Mohammad Sayyed Tantawi, and Sunni Islam’s most influential scholar, Yusuf al Qaradawi. "We want to internationalize this issue so that the Danish government will realize that the cartoons were insulting, not only to Muslims in Denmark, but also to Muslims worldwide," said Abu Laban.

On its face, it would appear as if nothing were wrong. However, the Danish Muslim delegation showed much more than the 12 cartoons published by Jyllands Posten. In the booklet it presented during its tour of the Middle East, the delegation included other cartoons of Mohammed that were highly offensive, including one where the Prophet has a pig face. But these additional pictures were NOT published by the newspaper, but were completely fabricated by the delegation and inserted in the booklet (which has been obtained and made available to me by Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet). The delegation has claimed that the differentiation was made to their interlocutors, even though the claim has not been independently verified. In any case, the action was a deliberate malicious and irresponsible deed carried out by a notorious Islamist who in another situation had said that “mockery against Mohamed deserves death penalty.” And in a quintessential exercise in taqiya, Abu Laban has praised the boycott of Danish goods on al Jazeera, while condemning it on Danish TV.

Posted by Lorenzo Vidino at 07:14 AM

BTW PE, I AM very glad to see the European papers finally awakening to the threat that has been and will continue to confront them. It's a shame the La Soir editor was fired, but hopefully a non-Egyption publisher will pick him up. :thup:

There is going to be fallout on the Islamics for this. Just not subtle enough to allow sleeping dogs to sleep. Links at site:

http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2006/01/real-reason-arab-muslims-are-attacking.html
THE REAL REASON THE ARAB MUSLIMS ARE ATTACKING DENMARK NOW
The controversial Jyllands-Posten cartoons were published in September. Er um... that's FIVE (5) months ago! SO: Why is this coming to a head NOW?

BECAUSE IRAN WILL BE TAKEN UP FOR REVIEW IN THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL... and DENMARK IS ON THE UNSC AND WILL SOON CHAIR THE UNSC (JUNE)! And they've already come out against Iran!

Denmark will not be cowed. Danes are not like the French or the Spanish. Danes are brave and true. In fact, 80% of the Danes oppose any capitulation to the Arab Muslims on this issue - and their parliament just voted to INCREASE their troops presence in Iraq! Even as Libya and other Arab Muslim nations withdraw their ambassadors and threaten a boycott of all Danish goods.

The Free World ought to boycott the Araba Muslim nations who boycott Denmark. The Danish shipping lines - two of the biggest in the world - ought to stop carrying Arab Muslim goods or shipping in or out of Arab Muslim nations which are boycotting them.

We should let the intolerant, belligerant, xenophobic, misogynistic, cousin-marrying, honor-killing, freedom-hating, racist, genocidal Arab Muslim maniacs EAT SAND AND DRINK THEIR EFFIN' OIL!

UPDATE: BBC:

Masked gunmen in Gaza have briefly stormed the local office of the EU. They demanded an apology from Denmark and Norway over the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad that have offended Muslims. One of the gunmen said citizens of both countries should not enter Gaza until the apology is made. The cartoons first appeared in September in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten and were later reprinted in a Norwegian paper.

This is a typical Arab Muslim response to something which gets them upset: violence against innocent third parties. They are scum.

HERE: More from MSNBC. And more HERE, from BRUSSELS JOURNAL.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/sturmer/ds1.jpg
http://www.rabenclan.de/attachments/Magazin/JensScholzAntisemitismus_Ritualmord.jpg

From another time....
Actually, i have not seen propaganda material from the arab world in present time. But i think and it is for sure they have even more worse material aquevalent for "the West" then shown in the danish paper.
This is a discussion worth to talk about, too. But going back in Europe is another thing.

Painting Mohammed is not forbidden, as you can see from the collection of the Topkapi-Palace.
But you aren't allowed to give Mohammed a face.
Look yourself.

http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~history/ottoman33.html

At Padishah-Emperor:

Yes. you are right. When it is up to me, everyone can paint Mohammeds face by himself at home, on the Street, at the bazaar. Where anyone wants. Freedon of expression.
But publishiing this in newspapers has another quality. You have to assume that a muslim (and yes, his religion forbids him Mohammed to be seen by face), has abonnement of this paper or buys it in a market. So this is disrespect from the beggining.

Danish Newspaper apologized. OK. Danish Newspaper said everything what it didn't wanted to express by these pictures. But they haven't said, what they wanted to express.
When you look to the pictures it is anyway clear what they wanted to say.

Here comes the first 2 pictures i posted above, from another time, into the debate.
MAybe those pictures were also humour? Also in that time, these painters could have painted jews in that way at home, at the streets. But they painted it in newspapers to have that picture a prejdiced effect.

Why didn't Danish newspaper didn't portrayed a Imam? Imam to be painted is not forbidden. So why not painmting Imam, but painting a forbidden face, when you know it will be trouble after that?
This is disrespect to the prophet and very generalizing.

Danish newspaper should have painted a picture like this:

10.000.000 Muslim-Faces, where one face has a bomb as a hat. This would be more realistic. Or would it not?

nukeman said:
If the Muslims werent so Hypocriticle maybe they would be taken a little more seriously. the Islamic faith feels that it can SHIT on every other religion out there but when they decide to push back a little look out we might have to have a "Jihad".

HYPOCRITICLE BASTARDS ONE AND ALL!!!!! :bsflag:

There is a difference:

When a european newspaper wants to SHIT on Muslims beacuse Mid-Eastern and Far-Eastern Muslims SHIT on other religions, as you imply as a general fact, then why Danish newspaper didn't published its caricatures in newspapers around Mid-East?
Instead they publish this carricatures at home turmoiling Danish-Muslims which pay taxes, make their military service there and soon. Which aim was this whole story about i still ask myself...

To generate an artificial problem with muslims into Danish public, based on pre-known damage-calculation.
Danish newspaper publishing this has nothing to do with Mid-Eastern Muslims.

canavar said:
There is a difference:

When a european newspaper wants to SHIT on Muslims beacuse Mid-Eastern and Far-Eastern Muslims SHIT on other religions, as you imply as a general fact, then why Danish newspaper didn't published its caricatures in newspapers around Mid-East?
Instead they publish this carricatures at home turmoiling Danish-Muslims which pay taxes, make their military service there and soon. Which aim was this whole story about i still ask myself...

To generate an artificial problem with muslims into Danish public, based on pre-known damage-calculation.
Danish newspaper publishing this has nothing to do with Mid-Eastern Muslims.

these cartoons were published in danmark almost 4 months ago and genreated zero outrage by and danes.

here four months later....suddenly it is a problem in gaza and everyone must die......

fuck em they burned the us flag one too many times.....naplam run

manu1959 said:
these cartoons were published in danmark almost 4 months ago and genreated zero outrage by and danes.

here four months later....suddenly it is a problem in gaza and everyone must die......

fuck em they burned the us flag one too many times.....naplam run

Yes, i understand you. Being aggressive when own Flag is being burned is a natural feeling. :dev1:

Also portraying "West" as Big-Devil (USA) and Small-Devil (Israel) even in arab newspapers makes you also angry.

BUT: we classifice these newspapers as Arab-propaganda, arab-hate-newspaper.
or don't we ?

So danish newspaper useing journalism like an Arab-hate-newspaper (my feeling you don't have to agree with) makes Danish newspaper the same classification. Do we agree?

If yes: why solidarity with Danish newspaper?

If not: why you mentioning and critizizing Mid-East Muslims, projected from me into example with arab-hate-newpaper?

Taboos and respect to beliefs
Friday, February 3, 2006

Shall we discuss some of the fundamental elements of democracy? No one can dispute that in a democratic society there ought to be no taboos. Discussion on any issue must be possible and people must be mature enough to accept that there might be different evaluations, perceptions and even attachments of people on certain matters. This is, more or less, what we keep on stressing: �freedom of thought� or �freedom of expression.�

Governments of semi-democratic or totalitarian countries may have trouble understanding it, but in true democracies it is none of their business to make editorial decisions on behalf of news people and journalists.

Governments may not wish to see it happen but in democracies the media may report on issues that might be considered �taboo� by some establishment or group of people or that may hurt the �national interests,� according to some. In democratic countries, governments, rather than acting with political considerations and thinking of clamping down on such reporting, generally take such issues to court and let it be resolved through the judicial process, as do the establishments, interest groups or individuals who feel their rights were infringed or their interests hurt with such reporting.

Of course, sometimes governments act with regards to �national security� concerns and, for example, censor books containing memoirs of former spies. But we should underline that such developments are very rare and lead to a public outcry against censorship.

In the absence of a court decision to the contrary, publishing articles, commentaries, photographs, cartoons or sketches cannot be restricted in a democracy, and people who might feel their rights were infringed or interests unjustly hurt with publication of such material have the right to go to court and demand legal action against those responsible, seeking apology or compensation, or both.

Still, the bottom line is that in democracies there cannot be taboo issues or subjects that are off limits. But…

Another fundamental norm of democracy is �freedom of belief� or �freedom of conscience.� Respect to different beliefs constitutes the backbone of modern society. This principle compels everyone to respect the beliefs and refrain from actions that may hurt the religious beliefs of others.

How unreasonable might it be for a non-Christian to challenge, for example, the �trinity� concept of Christianity and imply a blasphemous thinking on the fidelity of the mother of Jesus Christ? Can we challenge this taboo? If we do, would that not be an infringement of the principle of respect to freedom of belief? If such an unfortunate development takes place in this country, are we not expected to raise our voice against it? If we don't, would we not become an accomplice of the crime very much like those who did not raise their voices against the Holocaust?

Islamic tradition bars any depiction of the prophet to prevent idolatry. Muslims all through the ages adhered to this principle and consider depiction of the prophet as some sort of blasphemy on Islam or an attempt to idolize the prophet. Islam forbids idolatry and polytheism. Most sects of Islam forbid any artistic depictions of human figures, this being polytheism or �shirk,� which originally means "partnership": the sin of associating some other being with the one God, Allah. This is considered akin to idolatry, if not idolatry outright, as it contradicts with the fundamental teaching of the Islamic holy book of Koran, which stresses that, �Say: He is Allah, the One and Only (112:1.); Allah, the Eternal, Absolute (112:2); He begetteth not, nor is He begotten (112:3); And there is none like unto Him (112:4).�

People might be against this tradition of Islam and, like many people in modern Turkey, complain that it was because of this principle that the art of painting did not flourish in Muslim societies for centuries.

But Muslims consider publication of cartoons or drawings depicting their prophet as blasphemous. Can non-Muslims say, �This is a taboo that must be scrapped� and totally ignore the Muslim people and their faith?

What the Danish Jyllands-Posten newspaper did was an �insult� to Islam according to many people. The solidarity show by some newspapers in France and elsewhere in Europe for their Danish colleagues was nothing more than a post-modern crusade mentality at work.

For God's sake, is that what we need now? Could we not learn cohabitation by respecting our differences?

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=34798

canavar said:
This principle compels everyone to respect the beliefs and refrain from actions that may hurt the religious beliefs of others.

What does it mean to hurt the religious beliefs of others? You can still think it's wrong to have images of mohammed. The publishers are not muslim however; it's not a sin to them. SO they don't care.

Islam is simply TO BE TOLERATED, that's what tolerance is. We don't have to practice it. And if you cannot accept free speech in a society, maybe the west isn't the place for you.

Islam and muslims have to be respected. but a war has not to be declared for CARICATURES ! What about the freedom of press ?

Jesus is the target of many caricatures, and Vatican never threaten the authors with an excommunication....

I'll take a comparison, in France. but same everywhere in West.
You have the right of the respect of your private life. The article 9 of the CODE CIVIL gives it to you. And also the article 8 of the European Convention for Human Rights - ECHR - . But there is also the freedom of expression, in the "Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyens" - DDHC - of the 08/24/ 1789. and this freedom is also in the ECHR, the freedom of press is in the article 10 of the ECHR.
So, when a newspapper published some private informations, there is a conflict between the respect of the private life and the freedom of the press, both are fundamental rights and liberties.
Sometimes, the private life will win, when it's not justified, without an informative goal....sometimes the freedom of press and the freedom of expression will win.
Because the liberty of the information has to be respected and protected.

The freedom of religion too. And the respect of religion. But here, did it attack the freedom of practiciing Islam ? No. Did it impeach the believers and the Muslims to practice their faith ? their religion ? Not at all !
It was simply DRAWS about Muhammad. Caricatures.
Did the muslim countries' newspapper NEVER published caricatures with Jesus, Moise or God ? Please be fair, it's impossible they don't. OF course they published such draws.

So, they do the same. And again, the aim was not to dishonnor or bash Islam. It was about events. About Muslims. Muhammad symbolized Muslims.
How numerous are the draws about God, Saint Pierre or Jesus, in French's or European's newspapper !!
Once, on Internet, i find a picture with a smiley shit, and behind it, a blue-colored background with ray of lights. And this sentence : "And if GOD would be a shit ???".
people can find this not funny, but nobody launch grenade in official buildings for it....

And a last thing : the european newspappers published cartoons about some Christian symbols, or Jews' symbol. The population doesn't call to the Holy war ! They make things with Christianism and Judaism. Why couldn't they make the same things with Islam ? Is Islam upper the other religions ? No. At the same level.

if you really want an equality between the people and their religion, you have to accept things done to the others. I mean : Christianism is the "target". Judaism too. i don't see why Islam can't be the target.

And, again, I respect Islam and the Muslims like the other believers( Christians, Jews.............................).
France Soir, the newspapper, and the other newspappers, too.
The caricatures always hit where it hurts. It's this since centuries.

padisha emperor said:
Islam and muslims have to be respected. but a war has not to be declared for CARICATURES ! What about the freedom of press ?

Jesus is the target of many caricatures, and Vatican never threaten the authors with an excommunication....

I'll take a comparison, in France. but same everywhere in West.
You have the right of the respect of your private life. The article 9 of the CODE CIVIL gives it to you. And also the article 8 of the European Convention for Human Rights - ECHR - . But there is also the freedom of expression, in the "Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyens" - DDHC - of the 08/24/ 1789. and this freedom is also in the ECHR, the freedom of press is in the article 10 of the ECHR.
So, when a newspapper published some private informations, there is a conflict between the respect of the private life and the freedom of the press, both are fundamental rights and liberties.
Sometimes, the private life will win, when it's not justified, without an informative goal....sometimes the freedom of press and the freedom of expression will win.
Because the liberty of the information has to be respected and protected.

The freedom of religion too. And the respect of religion. But here, did it attack the freedom of practiciing Islam ? No. Did it impeach the believers and the Muslims to practice their faith ? their religion ? Not at all !
It was simply DRAWS about Muhammad. Caricatures.
Did the muslim countries' newspapper NEVER published caricatures with Jesus, Moise or God ? Please be fair, it's impossible they don't. OF course they published such draws.

So, they do the same. And again, the aim was not to dishonnor or bash Islam. It was about events. About Muslims. Muhammad symbolized Muslims.
How numerous are the draws about God, Saint Pierre or Jesus, in French's or European's newspapper !!
Once, on Internet, i find a picture with a smiley shit, and behind it, a blue-colored background with ray of lights. And this sentence : "And if GOD would be a shit ???".
people can find this not funny, but nobody launch grenade in official buildings for it....

And a last thing : the european newspappers published cartoons about some Christian symbols, or Jews' symbol. The population doesn't call to the Holy war ! They make things with Christianism and Judaism. Why couldn't they make the same things with Islam ? Is Islam upper the other religions ? No. At the same level.

if you really want an equality between the people and their religion, you have to accept things done to the others. I mean : Christianism is the "target". Judaism too. i don't see why Islam can't be the target.

And, again, I respect Islam and the Muslims like the other believers( Christians, Jews.............................).
France Soir, the newspapper, and the other newspappers, too.
The caricatures always hit where it hurts. It's this since centuries.

Well, PE, you must try to understand the Islamic point of view. You Europeans are stifling their religious freedom and oppressing their people. and for what? Their oil, that's what!

Probably more sarcasm than you can deal with there. However, Europe is just beginning to get a taste of what the US has been hearing for years. I dont think you believe everyone should surrender their rights to appease the Muslim world...but then again, maybe you do.

Terror levels in Germany

-calm-
-guarded-
-agitated-
-invade France-
-Genocidal-
-world domination-

you better watch out :cof: Padisha.

nosarcasm said:
Terror levels in Germany

-beer-
-calm-
-guarded-
-agitated-
-invade France-
-Genocidal-
-world domination-
-lots and lots of beer-

you better watch out :cof: Padisha.

You forgot a couple.

Can somebody actually post these cartoon, I search everywhere on google and try other links, but still cant get to most of them.

I especially want to see the "We have run out of virgins" one, it sounds hilarious.

Forum List

Back