Danish Embassy In Indonesia Stormed

Islam is violent...no and's if's or but's to it...if someone starts beating you up for something they perceived as verbally or visually offensive...do you stand there and take the beating...accepting their interpretation of your guilt...or do you defend yourself? My guess would be a normal person will defend themselves...so let's get on with the New Crusades already! :wtf:

theim said:
"

OBL would probly say the same thing. You ARE a terrorist. Too bad for you.

And what bugs me the worst? This:

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a MUSLIM kills someone, everyone's worried about a backlash against Muslims. Everyone's worried about "Islamophobia". Well ya know what? Insofar as Islam is the only religion in the world today whose adherants are actively trying to destroy our civilization, I'd say we have a good reason to be suspicious of these people. Stop ululating and cutting off kuffar heads for a moment and get with the 21st century, or at least the 16th, THEN maybe we can all get along.

Yea, and ya gotta ask yourself, what does a bunch of Muslim storming an embassy and burning Dutch flags do to reduce Islamaphobia??? :cuckoo:

theHawk said:
Storming an Embassy with guns is terror. Its the threat of violence to force their political agenda.

Hey, but I bet they had flowers in the ends of their barrels!

Well, I guess you just dont get it, violence to protect mohamed is always ok. :duh3:

deaddude said:
This is from the protest described above? If not then you are taking one person who was not even part of the protest and trying to paint the prosters with the same brush.

Actually, the protest was about cartoons attacking the type of person in the picture. So, I would see a solid connection.

deaddude said:
Maybe we just see the word terroist differently then, to me a terrorist is a matter of scale. Throwing eggs at building does not make you a terrorist, running a plane into a building does. Breaking and entering does not make you a terrorist, shooting the people inside does. Burning a flag does not make you a terrorist, incinerateing a bus full of people with a suicide bomb does.

Calling someone a terrorist brings most americans back to 9-11 and Osama. These people did nothing that is even comparable to nine eleven, and I know I would rather see Osama dragged behind a bus by his entrails.

The purpose of storming the building was to accomplish WHAT exactly? The fact they threw anything and/or entered a building by force speaks fo their willingness to use violence and violate the law to achieve their ends.

The purpose for the above actions are to instill fear -- terrorize -- the employees of the Danish Embassy.

It is an act of terrorism. Comparing all acts of terrorism to the most successful terrorist attack in history is presenting a distorted view of the fact.

ITA with Avatar's statement:

I think the irony that is lost on the muslim protesters is that their violent reaction is the exact reason the charicature was made. It also makes it more accurate.

Forum List

Back