Danish Cartoon Rage Alive and Well?

For you, I choose all of the above.:cuckoo:
My question is how did you pull your first response to me out of your ass? It had nothing to do with what I posted to Ravi. You might want to consider a remedial English language class maybe even English as a second language, either might serve you well.
Anyway it looks like you've collected enough frequent flier miles on the cranial, anal airlines for a round trip ticket to Pluto.

I really have no choice in this matter. Uranus is the rear end of the solar system as far as actual planets go.

I think he prefers Uranus. :eek:

Not my anus!!!!! :eek:
Better not drop that soap. :smoke:

Chastity belt.
icon14.gif

My my. It never stops.

A Danish newspaper was shocked Tuesday at revelations of a new plan to attack its offices after it published caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad five years ago, its chief editor said.

Norwegian police announced earlier Tuesday that an Iraqi Kurd in custody in Norway admitted to plotting an attack on Denmark's largest daily, Jyllands-Posten.

"This is not a case we have heard of before," editor in chief Joern Mikkelsen said on the newspaper's website. "As with previous revelations of terror plots against Jyllands-Posten, this is very shocking for the paper's employees and their families. Nonetheless, we feel we are in very good hands with the police and the security police."

Kurt Westergaard, the creator of the most controversial of the 12 drawings -- which showed the Muslim prophet wearing a turban shaped like a bomb with a lit fuse -- also faced numerous death threats.

On Jan. 1, a Somali man suspected of having ties to al Shebab and the leaders of al Qaeda in east Africa broke into Westergaard's home armed with an ax. The artist saved himself by hiding in a bathroom with an armored door until the suspect could be arrested.

Read more: Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten 'shocked' by revelations of new terror attack plan - NYPOST.com

Forum List

Back