Danish Academic: 'Climate Change' May Require Militarized World Police

We have very limited and mostly ineffective global governance. We do not have control over the international arms trade, human trafficking, drug trades or tax havens for example. We have ad hoc treaties and trade agreements, but no real global governance.

Lord, I would certainly hope not. What a terrible idea, subsuming our culture to concentrate on hopeless enforcement in crime-ridden Mexico, Nigeria, etc., etc. We can barely hold it together here: often can't. But I was answering your point about economic globalism needing rules and enforcements, and we do have that. Quite good enough, in fact. I think we should be pleased at how well world commerce works right now. Probably won't last, but now is good.

It seems that it's conservatives that have 'dishonestly or stupidly conflating political and ethical philosophy' in denying science.

We aren't denying science --- nothing is actually happening. You just have faith that it is and will get hot. You can't expect to convert everyone to your religion.

Lol. We have one of the lowest levels of carbon in our history. This is why we have deserts. We actually need more
Free CO2 in the atmosphere
Sorry professor, we have already effected climate change through our militarization as the worlds police to liberate and free some of the worlds oil supply. Did I say Oil. I meant Spice....ops no, got it backwards again, Oil.

What's your point Buttercup?

"During ice ages, CO2 levels were around 200 parts per million (ppm), and during the warmer interglacial periods, they hovered around 280 ppm (see fluctuations in the graph). In 2013, CO2 levels surpassed 400 ppm for the first time in recorded history. This recent relentless rise in CO2 shows a remarkably constant relationship with fossil-fuel burning"

But that's not my point right now. What do militarizes run on?

Who controls that? The worlds police do, of course.

Lol. We have one of the lowest levels of carbon in our history. This is why we have deserts. We actually need more
Free CO2 in the atmosphere
Sorry professor, we have already effected climate change through our militarization as the worlds police to liberate and free some of the worlds oil supply. Did I say Oil. I meant Spice....ops no, got it backwards again, Oil.

Graphic: The relentless rise of carbon dioxide – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Of course, because the Goal of Climate Change is not trying to fight fictional Climate Change. It is to promote and carry out Globalist Governance.

Which means to get control over the United States. Control of us by...……...Denmark? Dream on.
Don't underestimate the influence of leftist culture. You see aoc? You see that Beto character and do you see how the left think she is brilliant? Look at the utter embarrassments occupying seats of power in congress. Look at the sleaze in black robes that are globalist activists. It is not "Denmark." It is far more than that.

The left own our culture and it is not slowing down. Look at how the power of propaganda has made the world actually think Donald Trump is equivalent to hitler.

Forum List

Back