Daniels Not Running

Daniels got wifed.

Pussy whipped lolol.

His wife left him to marry another man, he divorced her, she came back to him and he remarried her. So it shouldn't surprise anyone.

But I liked Daniels, at least on the surface. Too bad he dropped out.

yes, interesting, I cannot help thinking there is something else though...... :eusa_think:

Yeah, there was the whole thing about him being Bush's OMB director. Wasn't he one of the ones that said the Iraq war would only cost $50 billion? :lol:

His wife left him to marry another man, he divorced her, she came back to him and he remarried her. So it shouldn't surprise anyone.

yes, interesting, I cannot help thinking there is something else though...... :eusa_think:

Yeah, there was the whole thing about him being Bush's OMB director. Wasn't he one of the ones that said the Iraq war would only cost $50 billion? :lol:

if he did that might be part of it,that was stupid.

I'd rather have Obama. At least we can blame everything on him.

True – whether he’s responsible or not.

Looks like its up to Palin now. She says she has a fire in her belly to run!! Now that the establishments candidate has declined that money that has been sitting on the sidelines can enter the fray and the big question is where will it go. It may not go anywhere. If no one ignites any passion many people will lose interest and Mr Obama will have a cakewalk.

Your grasp of the obvious is impressive.

Daniels is someone that can work out compromises between rivals.
We could have used that.
Unless something changes fast, Obama will be President again. As with President Bush's 2nd election - people will choose familiar over unfamiliar if both are equally crappy.

Again with Bush's 2nd election - it was the Democrats who couldn't muster a good candidate, now it is the Republicans who can't.

But since, Indiana fared fiscally well under his two-term stewardship then most other states during this recession. He also would not have been afraid to cut defense spending on the national level. Daniels not running is America's loss as we experience no gain.

Mitch Daniels: Debt Threatens American Dream

But since, Indiana fared fiscally well under his two-term stewardship then most other states during this recession. He also would not have been afraid to cut defense spending on the national level. Daniels not running is America's loss as we experience no gain.

He did a lot of cleaning up fiscal problems here - that is for sure. Which naturally made a lot of enemies...on both sides.
The other problem with Mitch is that he usually means what he says - a death nail for a politician.

As far as I'm concerned, his personal issues were the least of his problems. His water carrying for the Bush administration seems much more damaging than his wife's fickle heart.

Yet his fiscal accomplishments since as the Governor of Indiana overshadowed that. So we may still be stuck with a community organizer with no prior executive experience whose on-the-job-training (OJT) has yet not taken whom had miniscule accomplishment prior to being elected.

He did a lot of cleaning up fiscal problems here - that is for sure. Which naturally made a lot of enemies...on both sides.
The other problem with Mitch is that he usually means what he says - a death nail for a politician.

If we can no longer elect a politician who means what he says, then our system is unfixable and we deserve what we'll get; and deserve it good and hard!

Daniels is someone that can work out compromises between rivals.
We could have used that.
Unless something changes fast, Obama will be President again. As with President Bush's 2nd election - people will choose familiar over unfamiliar if both are equally crappy.

Again with Bush's 2nd election - it was the Democrats who couldn't muster a good candidate, now it is the Republicans who can't.

there is plenty of time.

Looks like its up to Palin now. She says she has a fire in her belly to run!! Now that the establishments candidate has declined that money that has been sitting on the sidelines can enter the fray and the big question is where will it go. It may not go anywhere. If no one ignites any passion many people will lose interest and Mr Obama will have a cakewalk.

Sarah Palin is a fucking retard! .com

Would be the best thing to happen to this site...

Stop pimping your website! lol

if he did that might be part of it,that was stupid.

I would doubt it. There were good people in the Bush administration. I don't think being associated with Bush generally would hurt someone, except maybe Jeb!

Rove/the Establishment are against her for obvious reasons. With his super- secret PAC allayed against her, it may not be wise for her to enter the race if she wants to hold onto her Fox $
As far as I'm concerned, his personal issues were the least of his problems. His water carrying for the Bush administration seems much more damaging than his wife's fickle heart.

Didn't he say he was open to 'cap 'n trade' in the past too? That is prolly more damaging to him as far as the Base are concerned.

If we can no longer elect a politician who means what he says, then our system is unfixable and we deserve what we'll get; and deserve it good and hard!

I don't think we have elected a President since Reagan who meant and acted on what he said. Disagree with him you may, but the fact that he walked the talk is undeniable. Clinton would be as close as we got since then.
Obama is clearly the furthest from saying and doing the same things, indeed he has done almost categorically the opposite of what he campaigned.

Forum List

Back