Daniels Not Running

Ind. Gov. Daniels not running for president - Yahoo! News

Well shoot.
We need a better choice than Pawlenty and Romney. Romney just sucks. I'd rather have Obama. At least we can blame everything on him.

You "conservatives" are toooooooooooooo predictable!!! :lol:

January 25, 1996

"If this is the best we can do," then Clinton can easily gain reelection, Rush Limbaugh fretted on his influential radio program. "I was scratching my head" over Dole's lack of "passion," said Limbaugh, who until now has frequently defended Dole.

Limbaugh said: "This is show biz. The Republicans still tend to be plagued by problems of marketing and packaging."

LOL!!!!!

:clap2:

Last edited:
Looks like its up to Palin now. She says she has a fire in her belly to run!! Now that the establishments candidate has declined that money that has been sitting on the sidelines can enter the fray and the big question is where will it go. It may not go anywhere. If no one ignites any passion many people will lose interest and Mr Obama will have a cakewalk.

Looks like its up to Palin now. She says she has a fire in her belly to run!! Now that the establishments candidate has declined that money that has been sitting on the sidelines can enter the fray and the big question is where will it go. It may not go anywhere. If no one ignites any passion many people will lose interest and Mr Obama will have a cakewalk.
Yeah.....Good Luck.....

red_herring.jpg

I guess it was a "no vote" from his wife.

Indiana Gov. Daniels Won't Be Running For President
Categories: National News, Politics

by Mark Memmott

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels announced early Sunday that he will not be going after the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.

The Associated Press reports that in an e-mail sent to supporters just after midnight, Daniels said that as he debated whether to run or not, "I was able to resolve every competing consideration but one. The interests and wishes of my family, is the most important consideration of all. If I have disappointed you, I will always be sorry."
Indiana Gov. Daniels Won't Be Running For President : The Two-Way : NPR

The pickins' are getting slimmer..:lol:

That's too bad.

His wife left him and their four daughters to move to California and marry her high school sweetheart, so Mitch divorced her. She had a change of heart, came back and he remarried her. That may have been too much to handle for her with the intense media glare of a Presidential run.

Sarah Palin is a fucking retard! .com

Would be the best thing to happen to this site...

That's too bad.

His wife left him and their four daughters to move to California and marry her high school sweetheart, so Mitch divorced her. She had a change of heart, came back and he remarried her. That may have been too much to handle for her with the intense media glare of a Presidential run.

Exactly.

As far as I'm concerned, his personal issues were the least of his problems. His water carrying for the Bush administration seems much more damaging than his wife's fickle heart.

As far as I'm concerned, his personal issues were the least of his problems. His water carrying for the Bush administration seems much more damaging than his wife's fickle heart.

I'm leaning with the wife thing. But their are probably other skeletons that have not fully seen the light of day.

His wife left him and their four daughters to move to California and marry her high school sweetheart, so Mitch divorced her. She had a change of heart, came back and he remarried her.
How beta is that? :lol:

Good news for Herman Cain.

Let Huckabee and Romney slice up the Rino vote. (Neither of them are, but they are the last best hope of the old McCain voters)

Daniels would have been a good choice. He got good stuff done. But we move on.

Forum List

Back