Daniel 9:24-27 explained

In a similar manner u are denying me to be yr Lord, but once I remove the pressure u will say the truth. I am the Lord and everyone knows this and everyone is watching me, just like they watched Jesus. Don't say anything that will make u feel ashamed later. I will nevertheless love u and protect u and help u in all yr endeavors.

Dearest Alok,

I find you unacceptable! If I did not fear incarceration by human authority figures, I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient force to your blunt skull so as to cause its collapse!

Love,
Beldar Conehead.

They believ3d the end was near since the inception of the death cult.
Sources: end is near in their era:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

I believe the world will end in 2028 plus or minus two years. So 490 years before 2028 is 1538. That is when the word to build Jerusalem went forth and that was the beginning of Zionism. Seven weeks after that is 1587 and that is when the Lord was born. The whole of Lord did not come, only His Man-hood came, not the divine part of Him. But He was born I believe secretly in Asia in an Asian body, unknown to the visible eyes of Mankind. But physically He is not 500 years old today. Since Lord cannot die,..... fireonbridge: Daniel 9:24-27 explained
Go to your Pastor and tell him you need professional counseling.

Better yet, go to your local ER and let them know that you're having schizo issues.

LOL a goy explaining the Jewish bible!!!!!

One doesn't need to be a khazian or whatever a non-goy is to explain the utter bullshit of the jewish bible. You don't actually think ancient jews and israelites were real do you? :p

Forum List

Back