Dangling Bacon!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.t_a_XfTS13yyhnlSEayhzwD0Es&pid=Api&w=146&h=181

I heard about flashers dangling the one-eyed worm, but this is going too far:

A Swedish man is facing charges in court after being accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of veiled Muslim women and calling them derogatory names.

The incident occurred in the Swedish capital of Stockholm over the weekend. The Swedish man, who has not been named by media or the police, is said to have approached the Muslim women who were wearing Islamic veils on a train while he was eating bacon and dangled the bacon in front of their faces, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.​

Swedish Man Prosecuted for Assaulting Muslims with Bacon
by Chris Tomlinson
28 Mar 2017

Swedish Man Prosecuted For Assaulting Muslims with Bacon

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.t_a_XfTS13yyhnlSEayhzwD0Es&pid=Api&w=146&h=181

I heard about flashers dangling the one-eyed worm, but this is going too far:

A Swedish man is facing charges in court after being accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of veiled Muslim women and calling them derogatory names.

The incident occurred in the Swedish capital of Stockholm over the weekend. The Swedish man, who has not been named by media or the police, is said to have approached the Muslim women who were wearing Islamic veils on a train while he was eating bacon and dangled the bacon in front of their faces, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.​

Swedish Man Prosecuted for Assaulting Muslims with Bacon
by Chris Tomlinson
28 Mar 2017

Swedish Man Prosecuted For Assaulting Muslims with Bacon

Wait, isn't Sweden the country leftists are always trotting out and telling us is SOOOOO much better than the United States, and we must immediately transform our society to imitate?

Muslims aren't afraid of bacon. They just don't eat it. If a crazy guy was dangling anything in your face and shouting derogatory things at you, they should lock his crazy ass up.

Muslims aren't afraid of bacon. They just don't eat it. If a crazy guy was dangling anything in your face and shouting derogatory things at you, they should lock his crazy ass up.
------------------------------ Agree , shouldn't be harassing muslims in Sweden . Course there shouldn't be any muslims to harass in Sweden .

I'd have probably decked him. And taken his bacon.

Which is why he wasn't dangling his bacon (that just sounds dirty) in front of someone who would actually WANT the bacon.

Of course he was. He was an anti Muslim idiot just like the idiot in Houston who started a pig farm right next to a Mosque. Muslims don't eat pork. They aren't otherwise particularly offended by it unless someone is dangling it in their face, or someone opens a smelly pig farm right next to their mosque.

Which is why he wasn't dangling his bacon (that just sounds dirty) in front of someone who would actually WANT the bacon.

Of course he was. He was an anti Muslim idiot just like the idiot in Houston who started a pig farm right next to a Mosque. Muslims don't eat pork. They aren't otherwise particularly offended by it unless someone is dangling it in their face, or someone opens a smelly pig farm right next to their mosque.
------------------------------------------------------------- i think it was the other way around with the muslims moving in to an area next to a pig farm . Course , i like your rendition of the story better , we grow pigs for eating in the USA so feck those muslims . Let them talk to the zoning board or they can move back to muslim hellholes where there are NO pig farms Bulldog !!

------------------------------------------------------------- i think it was the other way around with the muslims moving in to an area next to a pig farm . Course , i like your rendition of the story better , we grow pigs for eating in the USA so feck those muslims . Let them talk to the zoning board or they can move back to muslim hellholes where there are NO pig farms Bulldog !!

Right. We're Americans. We would NEVER worry about a stinking pig farm right next to any of out churches, would we? I'm sure O De' Pig Farm is your favorite perfume for your sweety, isn't it?

Right. We're Americans. We would NEVER worry about a stinking pig farm right next to any of out churches, would we? I'm sure O De' Pig Farm is your favorite perfume for your sweety, isn't it?
---------------------------------------- i don't know about YOU but yeah , i am an American , 100 percent . In fact , before the Trump i regularly thought that i might be one of the last batches of REAL Americans that the USA might produce Bulldog .

Forum List

Back