dangerous radical president obama

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
is our president sadistic? could he be pathological? is it possible that he wants to destroy this country? 1.6 % gdp. he keeps eating ice cream and shrimp and doesn't seem to mind that things are steadily getting worse. dangerous radical? foreign policy?

washamerican? dangerous radical reactionary citizen? doesn't understand definitions? doesn't follow causality? eats turkey and mayonaiise sandwiches and doesn't seem to care that today the economy is far stronger than on Bush's last day in office? dangerous dodo?

washamerican? dangerous radical reactionary citizen? doesn't understand definitions? doesn't follow causality? eats turkey and mayonaiise sandwiches and doesn't seem to care that today the economy is far stronger than on Bush's last day in office? dangerous dodo?

Haven't read the news this morning, huh?

Mini 14, go back and read the news for December 2008 and January 2009 on a daily basis, hmmm?

• Banned

you think turkey and mayo sandwitches on whitebread with a little salt and pepper, are a bad thing? this may be grounds for sedition.... and divorce. now i just have to find a glazy-eyed obamaniac to go on tour sell it for me. shouldn't take long.. have you got any spare time, for something like that? maybe after the election

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow, I'd say this one's headed for the Romper Room, AKA Just stupid posts by stupid people.

Funny to watch though. Huh?

but it didn't go to romper room did it ? i'd say that's concurrent proof that people are wondering, and of course that the mods aren't as tough this morning as usual.
this is a topic to consider, maybe not you guys so much.
the econmic news is good again today, thing's could be worse, either way, vote democrat this november, and everything is fine

you think turkey and mayo sandwitches on whitebread with a little salt and pepper, are a bad thing? this may be grounds for sedition.... and divorce. now i just have to find a glazy-eyed obamaniac to go on tour sell it for me. shouldn't take long.. have you got any spare time, for something like that? maybe after the election

After the election, since you will be out of a job as the Dems retain their majorities (a slimmer majority in the House than I first thought, I might add), you will have time to go on tour.

After the election, since you will be out of a job as the Dems retain their majorities (a slimmer majority in the House than I first thought, I might add), you will have time to go on tour.

i'm on tour now, you're the grease monkey

i'm on tour now, you're the grease monkey

That made no sense but I am not surprised.

Last edited:
why don't you fix a nice turk and mayo sandwitch and ponder the wide scope and varying impact that your statements have made
(it was a line from david putty on seinfeld),
it is we the conservatives, who wonder about the choices being made by the liberal democrats, and the president who leads/follows them...
anyway here's a laugh
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwkxSH-RoQ]YouTube - alan grayson "saved our school" campaign ad[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow, I'd say this one's headed for the Romper Room, AKA Just stupid posts by stupid people.

Funny to watch though. Huh?

but it didn't go to romper room did it ? i'd say that's concurrent proof that people are wondering, and of course that the mods aren't as tough this morning as usual.
this is a topic to consider, maybe not you guys so much.
the econmic news is good again today, thing's could be worse, either way, vote democrat this november, and everything is fine

You sure make a boat load of assumptions dontcha.........

Last edited:

Good?

I suppose so.

If you're from Ethiopia.

Mini mind, compare it to the first month of 2009 and get back to us with what you found out.

I wasn't comparing anything to anything. You're the one who wants to rank failure, or put degrees of measure on ignorance. Does it matter? I mean, if you fail, does it really matter how badly or quickly you did it? Does it change the end result?

I suppose you're one of those people who thinks dying by gunshot is better than dying by knife.

The end result is the same.

The economy is stronger than the last day of Bush's Adm ??? You can say that with a straight face ???? It sure doesn't seem that way.... with the BIZARRELY EXCESSIVE OBAMARRHOIDAL STIMULUS (some stimulus was necessary.....Bush agreed) but.... spending $195,000 for every job created....and the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of these jobs (if not all) are GOVTAL expansion jobs....not in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Which is the ONLY sector that promotes Economic Recovery !!!!

And, please note: The GRAND SCAM (shoved down unwillingly down our throats) of the Obamacare bill is coming due as the American Public is getting the first taste of an ADDITIONAL hundreds and even thousands of dollars added to their last years Health Care bill.....and we haven't experienced the INEVITABLE yet.....the DECREASE is the quality of Medical Service....and the INEVITABLE RATIONING of our Medical Services as the vaunted English Health Care Model extolled by Obama kicks in.

But what about the CAUSE why America's economy collapsed.....the F&F DISASTER ????

Check out the TAPES in the thread: "Bwarney Fwanks does flip-flops on F&F while his seat is being challenged".

The TAPES definitively PROVE that CONSUMMATE QUEENS of MENDACITY i.e., Bwarney Fwanks and the Crunt Pelosi LIE THRU EVERY APPERTURE OF THEIR BODIES......not only that, the CORRUPT Congressional Black (racist) Caucus members are on TAPE lambasting the Bush Oversight Director Armando Falcon (who had zero power), and the Republican Sen Ed Royce (CA), Republican Rep Richard Baker (Ala),Republican Rep Christopher Shays, Connecticut, Republican Rep Don Manzullo, Illinois......are on TAPE)... ....and not on tape...but public record DOZENS of Republicans....including McCain who are clamoured for MORE REGULATION of F&F while they were being VOCIFEROUSLY SQUELCHED BY:

The Black Racist Caucus members YOWLING against REGULATION of F&F on TAPE:
(1) Artur Davis (Dem) Alabama.
(2) Gregory Meeks (Dem) New York.
(3) Lacy Clay (Dem) Missouri.
And, of course, what DEM SCAM of any magnitude would be complete without another QUEEN OF INCESSANT DEM BULLSHIT:
(4) Maxine Waters (Dem) California.

Bwarney Fwanks is on TAPE.....yapping with his inimitable LITHP about HOW SAFE the F&Fs are, and how unnecessary any regulation is.

BUT, "AFTER THE FACT".......AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR THAT THE DISASTROUS DEM F&F SCAM was collapsing......THEN, and ONLY then....did Bwarney Fwanks begin his, admittedly skillful ...."COVER ONE'S money making ARSE routine......and THAT is the "ROUTINE you'll hear from Bwarney Fwanks and the crunt Pelosi when the Obamarrhoidal LIEbtards will come out with their TRANSPARENT and DESPERATE defense of their CORRUPT and MENDACIOUS "champions".

Last edited:
Good?

I suppose so.

If you're from Ethiopia.

Mini mind, compare it to the first month of 2009 and get back to us with what you found out.

I wasn't comparing anything to anything. You're the one who wants to rank failure, or put degrees of measure on ignorance. Does it matter? I mean, if you fail, does it really matter how badly or quickly you did it? Does it change the end result?

I suppose you're one of those people who thinks dying by gunshot is better than dying by knife.

The point is, mongo, that the economy is not dying, when in fact by the end of 2008 it was on life support. Be objective, hmmm.

The point is, mongo, that the economy is not dying, when in fact by the end of 2008 it was on life support. Be objective, hmmm.

The point is, Starkey-Malarkey, that it is OBVIOUS even to a lobotomized paramecium that Obami Salami....and you Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges who are following your LOSER-MESSIAH..... are DESPERATELY using all sorts of DISTORTIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES to COVER-UP the OBVIOUS DISASTER.

Sorry, but your BULLSHIT ain't flying no more !!!

But, being Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid hacks.....you'll keep on your merry way....OVER DA CLIFF....C'ya !!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back